Fuck you, Barry Bonds (Cubs 12, Giants 1)

• Thread starter Jeff
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
ya know, im not a big mlb fan, but the way i see it is, theres no proof bonds did steroids, i'm sure he did/does, but its baseballs responsibility to find that out, i mean, like, they cant drug test him? reguardless, he's still innocent, no one ever caught him yet, so hes legitimate in my opinion and he did hit all those homers in real official games. also, i'm bettin tons of the players are on steroids and they still arnt that good, besides, bonds will pay for it later on in his life if he is doing them

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
bonds has never failed a drug test, besides, when shawn merriman DID fail a drug test last year, not only did no one care, but he MADE IT TO THE PRO BOWL!!! just goes to show the hypocrisy in sports

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
Not everyone bad mouths bonds. Case in point, I could give a rat's ass if he hit 20,000 home runs or if he's so pumped up on steroids that he could out bench press God. I really don't give a flying fuck about baseball, period. But what I do get fired up about is when my friends get assaulted without cause. Jeff didn't swear at you. Yours was a personal offense to Jeff not a defense of Bonds. If it's so important to you then have Barry register here and defend himself, but keep the personal assaults to yourself.

Much appreciated bro. Open Wounds was a classic troll, in every thread I saw him participate in. Justice is served!

Reactions: XEN

XEN

BEYOND 6UITAR & B4SS
Contributor
Reaction score
Much appreciated bro. Open Wounds was a classic troll, in every thread I saw him participate in. Justice is served!

Yeah, he was quite active that day. It always cracks me up to see someone with about 20-30 posts dishing out attitude to people with thousands of them. That's like trying to dig up your neighbor's yard. I mean WTF???

')