Fuck you, Barry Bonds (Cubs 12, Giants 1)

• Thread starter Jeff
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
Saw the interview with him after my boys the Chicago Cubs handed the SF Giants' collective ass to them today.

What an asshole. As if he doesn't look bad enough already with steroids, he has the attitude of some 18 year old immature thug.

The MLB shouldn't give him the record for home runs, since he's obviously a cheater.

Besides, he won't hold the record for most home runs even after beating Aaron's record.

This guy does.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I have a feeling that Alex Rodriguez might break it.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
At least Rodriguez isn't nearly the douchebag Bonds is.

False. I refer you to the World Series slapping incident.

Word is the Sox are interested in him when his Yankees contract runs up. I'm disgusted, though to be fair the Yankees don't like him much either. :lol:

Anyway, Bonds has been slumping for about a month now four home runs shy of Hank Aaron's record, hitless. You sort of feel like there IS a god.

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score

Word is the Sox are interested in him when his Yankees contract runs up. I'm disgusted, though to be fair the Yankees don't like him much either. :lol:

Anyway, Bonds has been slumping for about a month now four home runs shy of Hank Aaron's record, hitless. You sort of feel like there IS a god.

Ah, good point. They're both douchebags. :lol:

Lee

Above
Contributor
Reaction score
And him yelling in the ear of the Blue Jays third baseman a couple of months ago, depending on how you look at it.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score

I hope the bastard tears his rotator cuff and gets sidelined forever before he can beat that record. I'd like to see at least one record remain in the hands of a true sportsman and gentleman.

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
I hope the bastard tears his rotator cuff and gets sidelined forever before he can beat that record. I'd like to see at least one record remain in the hands of a true sportsman and gentleman.

Tru dat. He doesn't deserve shit, and it's sad that MLB is letting this behavior and steroid use go.

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
:agreed:

This is beyond comprehension.
Wtf are they doing?

Fuck if I know. I have no respect for MLB anymore, if they're not going to say "Fuck you Barry, you don't officially hold the record because you're a 'roid pumping pimple-faced tiny testicled asshole."

Or something to that effect. :D

Open Wounds

Reaction score
/\

Uncalled for? Yeah, I think so.

no way. why does everyone need to bad mouth bonds?

yeah so what, hes a steroid taking winey crybaby. i dont care. he makes baseball fun to watch whether everyone is wondering whether he will hit another home run or if he will die of a heart attack chasing balls in left field.:lol: my point is if you dont want people to swear at you, then dont swear at other people...

XEN

BEYOND 6UITAR & B4SS
Contributor
Reaction score
no way. why does everyone need to bad mouth bonds?

yeah so what, hes a steroid taking winey crybaby. i dont care. he makes baseball fun to watch whether everyone is wondering whether he will hit another home run or if he will die of a heart attack chasing balls in left field.:lol: my point is if you dont want people to swear at you, then dont swear at other people...

Not everyone bad mouths bonds. Case in point, I could give a rat's ass if he hit 20,000 home runs or if he's so pumped up on steroids that he could out bench press God. I really don't give a flying fuck about baseball, period. But what I do get fired up about is when my friends get assaulted without cause. Jeff didn't swear at you. Yours was a personal offense to Jeff not a defense of Bonds. If it's so important to you then have Barry register here and defend himself, but keep the personal assaults to yourself.

O

okfinelasttime

first off, there was no personal attack going on. i dont even know jeff at all. secondly, jeff and everyone else who joined in had an opinion and voiced it. and i have my opinion. its a 2 way street and it wasent anything personal so please drop the attitude and calm down.

metal ken: seriously i have a TON of respect for you and all the moderaters here at sevenstring.org but a ban was not necessary, im sorry if you felt i was personally attacking anyone in these threads but as i earlier clarified i was not.

playstopause

Contributor
Reaction score
I think that half the crowd booing Bonds when he hit that last home run says a lot.
At least half the fans are disgusted.

Imo, Bonds isn't gonna be remembered as a great player.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
first off, there was no personal attack going on. i dont even know jeff at all. secondly, jeff and everyone else who joined in had an opinion and voiced it. and i have my opinion. its a 2 way street and it wasent anything personal so please drop the attitude and calm down.

metal ken: seriously i have a TON of respect for you and all the moderaters here at sevenstring.org but a ban was not necessary, im sorry if you felt i was personally attacking anyone in these threads but as i earlier clarified i was not.

WOW... dude they have banned you on another account/IP so you come back with a new account to keep bitching? They banned you for a reason... you post garbage all over the threads in this forum. I can't tell you how many insulting and idiotic threads I ran through in the past hour with your name (Open Wounds) all over them. Go away for good man, no one wants your childish posting here! :squint:

Reactions: XEN
')