Fucked up saturday morning (I hate shitty drivers, plus a generally fucked up night)

• Thread starter Harry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Harry

Doom man of Doom.
Contributor
Reaction score
So on saturday night (well technically, it was more morning, since it was about 4:30am), some friends and I wanted to get a ride home with a friend from a party.
Earlier in the night, a chick had cut her knees open with a broken beer bottle (just picture one of those typical obese scene kid poser girls that starts listening to metal for all the wrong reasons:noway:) when she was wasted, so we figured the night couldn't get anymore fucked up
The dude driving was sober, I hadn't drank at all that night, and my other friends in the car were pretty much sober, so it seemed all would be good.
On the way down the main street where I live, Sean (the dude driving) decides it''s a great idea to try to drift around the last 1/4 of the roundabout:wallbash:
The road was wet due to it having started raining again about 30 minutes prior to us getting in the car.
Of course, Sean overcorrected, and next thing we know, straight up the curb and into a pole with a water meter box on it.
Luckily no one was seriously injured (the worst injury I have is an extremely sore chest from the impact) but it just makes me think how much worse it could have been.

35793_412713324892_695294892_4206652_1853375_n.jpg

I can just imagine if he were going faster, and the pole had struck the passenger door rather than more towards the back, the door could have caved in and squashed my friend's chest and legs who was siting closest to that door.
Fuck this shit, I just wanted a ride home, and my so called friend decides it's okay to toy with people's lives:mad::noway:
Sean's one of those typical, egotistical pretentious wankers that I do my best to avoid generally, but now after this, I think I'll make more of an effort to avoid him and just never get in a car with him again

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ShadyDavey

7ibrarian
Reaction score
At least you're mostly OK dude...that's still a messed-up situation to be in. Some people have no idea of the consequences of driving like a choad..

joelozzy

RG7 Whore
Reaction score
That's F'd up.

I don't know what it's like driving in other countries.
But driving on NSW roads is one of the most deadly everyday things you can do.

A few stats:

From my high school year consisting of about 90 people. 2 passed in seperate tragic car accidents both involving my fellow students and members of their family.

I've been close with 6 people in my life who have died in car accidents.

People need to slow the *&^% down.

Every single day I see some lunatic toying with his life on the roads. Not to be biased but I'd say 80% of them are P platers.

Anyways.

Thankyou for sharing.

Joel

Prydogga

Giddyup.
Reaction score
None of that in a sleepy town in Vic, heaps of reckless hoons, but *luckily* (for the non-hoons) it's a small enough population that they can get away with nothing but their dignity in a gutter, idiots I tell ya, there's not a night I don't hear them driving in the distance, they should consider themselves fucking lucky.

Sorry to hear that Harry, hope the pain goes away soon, and this egotistical fuck gets an earful from a few people on driver safety :rolleyes:

TheSixthWheel

bangetzit
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Harry. Glad you and the others are mostly fine. If you haven't already, tear him a new asshole on the issue otherwise he'll keep thinking it's alright to put other people's lives on the line. I know a guy who was one of the first people I knew to get a car, he'd always say crap like "my car, my rules" but that is fucking bullshit when you're driving other people around. It's a responsibility to drive others around, not an opportunity to disrespect them.

Evil7

LowCrushingMetal
Reaction score
I just have to point out... That car hardly looks like the kind of car to be "drifting" in. :lol:
Im glad you are allright Harry!
Why do people insist on being all fast N Furious! :nono::nuts:

Razorgrin

Reaction score
Why do people insist on being all fast N Furious! :nono::nuts:
Because we're boys, and boys are stupid.

I'm glad you made it out okay, Harry. Definitely avoid that guy in future. Maybe you get some chocolate laxative, scrape off the logo, and offer him a tasty treat next time you see him.

')