Fucking hell... This just makes me angry as hell.

• Thread starter Karl Hungus
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Karl Hungus

You're no daisy.
Contributor
Reaction score
April Alderton: I saw hoodie stamp my friendly puppy to death | The Sun |News

I read stuff like this, and all the goes through my mind is that these people cannot be human. How can someone display such a total and utter lack of empathy to stamp a kid's puppy to death, then laugh her. Something, some part of their humanity must be broken or missing. What in the name of god is wrong with these scumbags?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
Stamping the puppy to death and laughing at her is one thing, stamping on it's head once and run away laughing is something different, but it's still beyond belief that someone could do such a thing with seemingly no remorse.

signalgrey

Ambiente Savante
Reaction score
people dont give a shit anymore. its just sad. my friends get attacked for no reason. people killing defensely animals. shit man. enough to make you want to move to a monastery.

maxident213

Reaction score
People can be such pieces of shit. Stories like this are why humans deserve to be eaten by sharks & crocodiles. Doesn't happen nearly enough. :noplease:

Not all humans, of course, but these ones, definitely.

DavyH

Elderly juvenile
Reaction score
people dont give a shit anymore.

This isn't new though. I had some (Scottish - I lived there until I was 12) local scumbags threaten to do the same to my dog in a park about 35 years ago, and I've no doubt they would have if there weren't witnesses. You'd find dead domestic animals around the park every now and then.

Elsewhere people kill pets because they're hungry. Not nice, but understandable I suppose. To do it for kicks is just sick.

DevinShidaker

"AN IDIOT"
Reaction score
this is disgusting. While I don't believe in Karma, I do know that if you do that shit enough, eventually it catches up with you. Someday they're going to mess with the wrong person, and it won't be pretty for them.

cpnhowdy

Reaction score
Someday they're going to mess with the wrong person, and it won't be pretty for them.

Is it wrong of me to hope you are right?

Some people are definitely wired different. With tv and internet though that kind of news just seems like there is more and more of those things going on. I have a feeling that kind of evil has been going on for centuries. Pisses me off every time I hear about violence against people going about their day.:realmad:

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
These people have no place in society. If they can respect animals they can't respect people. Kill them and remove them. They just use up air.

oremus91

Melodeth-er
Reaction score
Some people are definitely wired different. With tv and internet though that kind of news just seems like there is more and more of those things going on. I have a feeling that kind of evil has been going on for centuries. Pisses me off every time I hear about violence against people going about their day.:realmad:

Rather than more of it going on I think that the internet makes it more readily available to post news such as this. Don't blame it on the media the fault is all on the sick fucks.

cpnhowdy

Reaction score
Rather than more of it going on I think that the internet makes it more readily available to post news such as this. Don't blame it on the media the fault is all on the sick fucks.

That`s exactly what I said. :squint:

Metalus

JP BFR Whore
Reaction score
I think curb stomping would be an easy punishment. Beaten within an inch of their life would probably be better.

FretWizard88

Reaction score
To be honest, I think people in general suck. There are only a few people (like my friends here at SS.org) that really deserve the respect they receive.

somn

Reaction score
what do you guys think is it a social or family reason to the beahviaor "misspelled that"

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
what do you guys think is it a social or family reason to the beahviaor "misspelled that"

I think it's a mixture of both, as well as a self-esteem issue.

They have low self-esteems; so, to make themselves feel better, they make sure someone else isn't happy. That's usually how it goes with most of these imbeciles.

K-Roll

Reaction score
i would probably kill that mofo.. this is why some people do not deserve to be called 'people'.. poor pup

These people have no place in society. If they can respect animals they can't respect people. Kill them and remove them. They just use up air.

+1

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
See, I'm a very nice person and I've never done anything nasty in my life in my opinion, but I'd very much enjoy torturing fuckers like this to death. Does that make me a bad person?

EDIT: Oops necrobump, how did I get here!? But seriously. It's shit like this which makes me totally ignorant to the world because I don't want to read or watch the news.

')