Fun songs that bring a smile on your face

• Thread starter Murmel
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Murmel

Reaction score
There will always be times when you're bored to all hell, or just feel a bit down and need something to cheer you up. Most of us probably have a song or two or 436 that cheer us up :wavey:

These 3 songs always bring a smile to my face, a lot of it probably has to do with that the music videos are nothing but fun, especially this first one :lol:

And of course, anything by miss Katy Perry :cool:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Greatoliver

Looking to windward
Reaction score
This always brings a smile... It's such a sad song, but the intro and chorus just works so well.

And this, because it just ties up the whole album, an amazing ending to an amazing album...

EDIT: Fun? There is no fun in my life :lol:

danieluber1337

☻☺☻☼☺☻☺
Reaction score
@ the first video

at-first-i-was-like-but-then-i-lold.jpg

Fiction

For Mod
Reaction score
Anything Purplene, They're an awesome band to just listen to and even in they're sadder chilled sound in a few songs it will always make me happy just to know that there music like this out for me when I need it :lol:

Hunters & Collectors, Can't go past this. Great Rock band and are pretty groovy at times.

And of course our very own Halcyon, incredibly happy riffing. Crazy solo-ing, I usually listen to Guthries Erotic Cakes interwoven with Pastures.. In fact I have a playlist on my phone containing the two.

SenorDingDong

Smeller of Smells
Reaction score
I second Mr. Blue Sky

These last two, Dia Frampton, her voice just makes me smile.

I like to smile :)

Dead Undead

New again
Reaction score

This is actually my ring tone:

Sorry about all the vids. Lots of music makes me happy. :D

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score

Any nofx makes me happy, especially this one. So happy and upbeat, and El Hefe sounds dead on mexican (maybe because he is).

')