Funny encounter with Devris “Custom” Guitars.

• Thread starter Samer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Samer

Dybbuk
Reaction score
Alright so i added Devries guitars as a friend on facebook because of all the buzz about his spotty workmanship, wow look at this; he must have no attention to detail at all.

Just look at what he is passing of as custom shop work (see my funny comment below):

attachment.php

Best quote i found of his so far

"Devries Guitars Wheres Katie
Devries Guitars Wheres Katie
open challenge to any other guitar manufactor or owner of any other custom branded guitar..no other guitar will sound better than my IMMORTAL for the genre of metal music...i will challenge any one to prove my statement....recently had a showdown with a $5000 ESP custom..my IMMORTAL came up trumps...just shows the extra $3500 spent for the ESP custom is only for the glossy paint."

Attachments

• Devries Guitar.JPG
    Devries Guitar.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 483

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sebastian

Reaction score
This should be in the Devries thread in the sevenstring section :squint:

:wavey:

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Lawl. I'm really hoping Devries is just a massive Rickroll by someone on this forum.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Post your KxK lol

poopyalligator

Dr.Poopyalligator
Reaction score
I still think the funniest thing ever to come out of devries was his hard shell case lol. It was just a bunch of plywood hammered together with torn up foam inside of it.

HaGGuS

Banned
Reaction score
I still think the funniest thing ever to come out of devries was his hard shell case lol. It was just a bunch of plywood hammered together with torn up foam inside of it.
Dude.... :squint:
That case was nothing but pure quality.
And what I mean by quality, is utter fucking shit.
:lol:
It was more glue than wood, and that makes me think debris gets really high in glue before he builds or adds artwort to his guitars.
And when I use the term artwork.. I mean utter fucking shit a 2 year old could do better. :yesway:

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
you just don't understand... the man is an artist...

it can't be helped... artists are always misunderstood... :rolleyes:

:rofl:

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
I did.
I offered to take up his challenge.
Never messaged me.
HE IS FULL OF SHIT. :rolleyes:

NO YOUR FUL LOF SHIT! MY GUTARS RE THE BEST FOR METAL YOU CN FIND ANYWERE, I GARANTUEE IT!!! COME TO MY PLACE AND PUT THIS "KKK" UP AGAINST IT, MYNE ARE THE BESTER THEN IT WILL BE SUCK!

UR STUPIDHEAD!!

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
someone that lives in australia should send a message about buying a guitar and picking it up in person. then you could try it out with him there (oh and bring your guitar also just to see which sounded better)

')