G major + midi

supertruper1988

Reaction score
I am interested in getting the G Major and the Behringer FCB1010 MIDI Footcontroller.

I am wondering if anyone has used these two together and how easy it would be to set up and edit.

Thanks

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
that's exactly what i use, and it's pretty much flawless. set the G-Major up to accept global midi signals, set the FCB1010 to factory presets, and you're off and running :metal:

supertruper1988

Reaction score
can i use one button for tap tempo use the others to turn on and off effects? i don't really want to set up a bunch of presets i just want one or two that i can have and use the buttons to turn delay on/off, chorus on/off, tremelo on/off, phaser or flanger on/off, and the volume on one pedal and wah on the other?

Leon

Contributor
Reaction score
yeah, you can do that, too. infact, my FCB1010 was set-up to do that when i got it. i decided to go the preset-path, so i returned it to it's stock-factory programming.

that said, i don't know how to set it back up that way :lol:. the guy i bought the FCB1010 from, aldog, might remember how to do it, and i'm sure there are others here who can do that, too.

Leon

Contributor
Reaction score
erm... but as for a wah function, i don't know about that one. i think it *can* be done, but i never messed with it. i've got a volume control on a few of my presets, so i'm 100% that it can be done :metal:

Latest posts

')