G3 Boston Picstory! [56k, Take a nap. (80+ pics)]

• Thread starter Chris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Omnitopia

Banned
Reaction score
I was at that show...
itsamemario.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ancestor

Contributor
Reaction score
As soon as I saw the GPS pic, I made a nice sandwich and grabbed a couple of beers. Very cool. Looks a lot like the show here. Same amount of beers and everything... I'm assuming they didn't all get caught for posterity ;) Either way, effing awesome.

Allen Garrow

Famous Beaver Hunter
Reaction score
Great picstory bro! Man Petrucci has beefed up considerably! At first I thought it was "he just looked big next to Paul,,,but that is not the case."

~A

heffergm

Reaction score
Awesome! I saw Satch for the first time at the Orpheum when I was about 15 or so.... To think he's still around, 17 years later (!!! damn I'm old !!!), minus some hair, is something.

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
Nice and huge picstory!

"Drew's cute friend from work was also at the show. Along with Bob. Or Bill. Or Bart. Or something like that." :lol:
"To the subway, where some random dude who looks like Young Meatloaf is throwin' the horns around:" :rofl:

But i still don't dig Johnny Petrucci, i get bored in 2 minutes (to midnight :D)

')