Game of Thrones Sigil Collection | Custom Shop | Fender

• Thread starter AkiraSpectrum
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AdenM

Illuminaughty
Reaction score
9216080061_merch_dtl_008_nr.png

I'd buy the Stark tele just for that awesome case. Fender press blurb says Ron Thorn was in charge of this project as well, very sick.

mastapimp

Reaction score
This actually made cable news this morning. They said price on these were around $25K each. Just looked it up online and they list between $25K-35K according to a Guitar World article.
:hsevil:

Yul Brynner

Custom title
Reaction score
This actually made cable news this morning. They said price on these were around $25K each. Just looked it up online and they list between $25K-35K according to a Guitar World article.
Yeah you could get one of their beat up old used 1950s models for that much.

Andromalia

Pardon my french
Reaction score
They're Fender CS one offs tied to one of the most successful TV shows ever, they're collector pieces if I've seen some, and I think they are all sold already if they only made 3 of them.
No Greyjoy guitar though, pussies.