GASsing to Fill my Floyd-Void!!!

• Thread starter danger5oh
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
If you like the EVH why not look at an EBMM Axis? The Axis is what used to be the EVH model and they are fantastic and can be had well under $2000 new and substantially cheaper used and aren't technically a sig guitar.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

awesomeaustin

hates neck pickups.
Contributor
Reaction score
The Jackson belongs to a friend of mine. It's definitely Eerie Dess ;) and it plays ridiculously well. At first i hated the Warrior body shape, but it's kinda growing on me. Plus, it's definitely a guitar you dont see everyday.

I'd love to see a picture of that! I've seen every other Jackson body shape with an Eerie Dess, but never a Warrior

danger5oh

I'm always... hungry
Reaction score
I'd love to see a picture of that! I've seen every other Jackson body shape with an Eerie Dess, but never a Warrior

He's the owner of a local shop... and obviously an avid guitar collector. It's funny because sometimes I think he's more collector than owner, as he keeps a lot of really nice stuff "hidden" from view. I found this little gem hiding in a back corner on one of the highest racks. It didn't even have a price tag on it lol. I have to be careful about buying guitars from him, because it seems everytime I do, the next time I stop by he has some ridiculously sick vintage or rare guitar that he "forgot" that he had.

Shadowspecced

Reaction score
If you like the EVH why not look at an EBMM Axis? The Axis is what used to be the EVH model and they are fantastic and can be had well under $2000 new and substantially cheaper used and aren't technically a sig guitar.

This is a great idea, I have an axis and I love it. It's a whole lot better than the EVH models, and it's not hard to find one with a floyd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')