Gauging interest - Sevenstring.org T-shirts?

• Thread starter Drew
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a SS.org T for $20? if so, what size?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
1 - LG here guys.

I am doing this right now myself for Eric's Guitar's shirts. I went charcoal long sleeve t-shirts with dark gray metallic ink, very cool subtle effect. I also just got some black/white short sleeve tees.

I got some great prices, too so Drew/Chris, if you want to know about the place hit me up in an email or PM.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

G.B.N.B

Reaction score
Im interested in buying one. But if it's by credit card I probably won't get one because my parents wont use their cards to buy me anything online. I don't have pay pal either. But I might be able to get one.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I'd probably be ordering a batch myself, on my card, and then having you guys send me checks, so the lack of a credit card would be no problem.

I'll start looking into a way to get these made up, and let you guys know when we're ready to go.

-D

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
You should get the logo screened in Scotchlite reflective ink. You can get one that appears gray in normal light, but when hit with a direct light, it reflects bright white back. (Like highway signage or safety gear.)

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Drew said:
I'd probably be ordering a batch myself, on my card, and then having you guys send me checks, so the lack of a credit card would be no problem.

I'll start looking into a way to get these made up, and let you guys know when we're ready to go.

-D

If you can get the design ready to go, I've got some sick hookups here with T-shirt printers. If you wanna go the cheap route (1 to 2 color print on black shirts), I think I can get them down for roughly $5/shirt. PM me if interested.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
darren said:
You should get the logo screened in Scotchlite reflective ink. You can get one that appears gray in normal light, but when hit with a direct light, it reflects bright white back. (Like highway signage or safety gear.)

That's actually just dorky enouth to be pretty badass, lol. I don't know if I'd want to wear a reflective shirt or not, but... :lol:

-D

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Most of the time you probably wouldn't notice it. It would just look like slightly metallic gray ink. But walk into a car's headlights (or get your picture taken) and BLAMMO! Sevenstring.org would glow in hot white. Might look cool on stage, too, though it only reflects light back in the direction it comes from.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Reflective? Eh, no. White, grey, or red print on black shirt....cool.

Joe_Fletcher

Reaction score
I would but I'm pretty broke and what money I do have is going into a GuitarPort RiffTracker or upgrading my axes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')