Gearbox and Sonar 8 trouble.

• Thread starter mizfi7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mizfi7

Shreddin it up!
Reaction score
SO i have gearbox up in sonar and it shows there is noise in sonar but not in gear box or on my toneport ux2. I got it to work once last night but i dont remember out to do it again.:wallbash::scream::noway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
We had all kinds of problems getting GearBox/PodFarm to work properly in Sonar in our studio. When we did get the standalone app working, the latency was so bad it was unusable.

mizfi7

Shreddin it up!
Reaction score
What recording software would you suggest? I have a dell insperon e1705 vista.

romper_stomper

((AETOS))
Reaction score
I had problems with sonar7.0 p.e. using tone port (latensy issues). I use cubase sx and that solved all my problems.

You have to make sure that toneport is set as your main sound driver when in sonar, you should have a options drop down tab or general audio settings tab.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
What recording software would you suggest? I have a dell insperon e1705 vista.

Dunno. We gave up on it as a failed experiment, and we're not going to use GearBox/PodFarm.

errnestoo

Reaction score
We had all kinds of problems getting GearBox/PodFarm to work properly in Sonar in our studio. When we did get the standalone app working, the latency was so bad it was unusable.

with the standalone app??? really? Were you trying to live monitor inserts to the channel or stereo mix while recording?

')