Get funding / create a donation site for your band!

Evil7

LowCrushingMetal
Reaction score
I just wanted to share my experience checking out an awesome website. The idea is set up a donation page with your story for a creative project. It does not have to be music. I can be any creative project. You offer rewards to people making donations in scale of the ammount of the donations they make. My band is using merch and such as rewards.

If you do not reach your goal in a time limit that you set (up to 90 days), no money or rewards change hands. Basicly the site does not want to under fund a project.

You can remake another project even identical and set a lower goal.
The site takes a five percent cut for hosting your funding project.
Credit card companys take a cut as well..

There are many success storys on this site and I felt the need to share with all of you!

Please check out my band's page for an example and introduction to the site! Read our story and goals! If you feel like donating, you can see there are great rewards/prizes for even small donations!

I hope this helps some of you reach your creative goals!
Spine Extraction's Story of Dedication and Hardwork. by Spine Extraction — Kickstarter

:yesway::hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DLG

not guthrie govan
Reaction score
this is what maudlin of the well and tarter lamb use I think?

ry z will know

Evil7

LowCrushingMetal
Reaction score
There is some type of setup ... Where the creators of the project can make the pledge qualify for a tax writeoff..

"
If a project creator has 501c3 status, then a pledge may be tax exempt. A project creator will likely boast their tax-exempt status if they have it. If you wish to inquire further, please contact the project creator directly via the "Send Message" button next to the creator’s name at the bottom of the project page."

Latest posts

')