Get Writers Block For One Day They said....

ToMurderAMachine

Reaction score
It will be fun they said...

https://soundcloud.com/basshead1000/random-math-rock

I threw this together in one day after a day of complete hopeless writers block, After listening to the entire Invalids album, this is what happened... I know the mix isn't all that great yet, i've yet to mix and master it... so far its just tracked, But I feel it has potential.

I also want to mention that I'm a bass player, and the ONLY thing I'm good at with guitar is tapping...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

8last

Reaction score
Some interesting techniques there , gives me ideas for my own stuff. There's a part i liked in the beginning of the 2nd link that reminded me of the street fighter 2 intro for capcom

ToMurderAMachine

Reaction score
^ I will say, tapping is arguably the easiest thing to do on a stringed instrument. Especially guitar. probably 90% of all tapping riffs you hear are a combination of constant hammer-ons and pull offs, with an occasional slide or something else that sounds flashy. I can't shred, or get my left hand to match my picking hand no matter how hard I try. I have close to no knowledge of the neck what so ever, and couldn't even tell you what chords I was playing in those songs.

8last

Reaction score
I don't really see anything wrong with what you are doing. Really solid technically and its supposed to be proggy. It could use some really simple,poppy leads for taste but then it.wouldn't be prog :)

')