Getting pretty fed up with Carvin

Status
Not open for further replies.

MannyMoonjava

Figgjo Fallout Shelter Wizardry
Reaction score
because they pretty much hate Europe :mad: but seriously though, I was gonna check out that new vader kiesel, and there was literally no information to be found on the carvinworld site. It's probably gonna cost a million dollars for us Europeans.
When I google Carvin Kiesel an click the "CarvinGuitars.com: Kiesel USA Custom Shop Guitars" it goes straight to carvinworld, which seems outdated by years.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
because they pretty much hate Europe :mad: but seriously though, I was gonna check out that new vader kiesel, and there was literally no information to be found on the carvinworld site. It's probably gonna cost a million dollars for us Europeans.
When I google Carvin Kiesel an click the "CarvinGuitars.com: Kiesel USA Custom Shop Guitars" it goes straight to carvinworld, which seems outdated by years.

You must not have been paying attention during NAMM. They announced the global redirect is going away soon and they will be selling and shipping directly to Europe soon as well. Google it, it's on the site here and Carvin has multiple videos discussing it if you want to take the time to find the information yourself. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.