Gh0Strider...

• Thread starter eaeolian
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
"Aren't you Richard Simmons best friend.....Richard Simmons?" :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rebelyellz

DONNIE
Reaction score
Probally because you would ban him him 2 days if he took up for himself like I did! DONNIE

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Probally because you would ban him him 2 days if he took up for himself like I did! DONNIE

Take a look at your eRep and the comments you've recieved from members here, and ask if you were out of line, or if the Big Bad Drew unjustly banned you.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
We're also giving the dude a shot to explain himself before we ban him, rather than just banning him outright. I mean, if he doesn't WANT to explain why he's using two screen names and using one of them to post reputation for his other (which is even funnier in that w0lverine doesn't have enough reputation to actually give points, hence the grey bar), then that's his right, and he can just kick back and enjoy the vacation. :wavey:

Just for kicks:

attachment.php

Attachments

• w0lverine.bmp
    77 KB · Views: 92

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
LOL that's funny! I didn't know what the grey e-rep points meant, I had one of those on mine somewhere down the line and didn't understand what it meant! :lol:

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
LOL that's funny! I didn't know what the grey e-rep points meant, I had one of those on mine somewhere down the line and didn't understand what it meant! :lol:

Either that it's a rep point left by someone with their reputation turned off, or it's a rep point from someone with too few points to have their reputation posts count. I think we explain it in the site news forum somewhere...

ElRay

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Oh my fucking god, are you serious? :rofl:

Totally. This guy was phenomenal. He lost six account thats I know of due to TOS violations with his ISP. He "orchestrated" (I hate to use that term because that implies well thought-out, organized, etc.) the most pathetic ballot box stuffing against a new group creation, etc.

I shudder to mention his name, lest he appears here. Go to Google Groups, search in rec.gambling.blackjack for 'Doogie" or "RGBM".

Oh, here's two threads of Doogie protesting the vote:

http://groups.google.com/group/news...9b9dd?lnk=gst&q=pond&rnum=10#9d10414d13b9b9dd
http://groups.google.com/group/news...7d194b?lnk=gst&q=vote&rnum=8#062d9e23b47d194b

Oh, here's a lawsuit that was thrown out of court, the judge all but called him a moron, and he still claims victory: http://groups.google.com/group/rec....caa20?lnk=gst&q=pond&rnum=15#9bccfeb7e26caa20

NegaTiveXero

.... Your Face!
Contributor
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice that w0lverine had the same guitar as Gh0Strider? They both have crates too. It's like they're soul mates. HERVE VILLACHAIZ

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
maybe they are twins, and you guys dont need to ban him, we just need to give him a good old fashion beatin, that fixes most problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
')