Ghost Megathread

• Thread starter FireInside
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
New Ghost live Studio performances.

I can't figure out what model RDs they have. My Standard Reissue and my Silverburst do not have neck binding, so they can't be from those lines. The old Artist and Custom Artist have active electronics which are not present on theirs. The original RD Standard had 2 volume, 2 tone, and a toggle. Theirs are in the new reissue configuration, 2 volume, 1 tone, and a toggle. I wonder if Gibson made these for them?

ridner

Bastard of Thousands
Reaction score
if you have Ghost you have everything

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
One of the Ghouls explains their RD's in this interview.

Apparently my RD knowledge is strong.:lol: Cool that they are using coil-taps and I didn't know they used Duncans, wonder which models. I like the Burst Bucker Pro's and Dirty Fingers in mine, so never bothered changing them. That neck looks beefier than 60's though, the reissues are all 50's necks.

jwade

Doooooooooom
Reaction score
Would that maybe be a JB/59 set? it'd make sense for the overall range they need to cover live.

ferret

Reaction score
Those were quite enjoyable.

Absolutely loved these guys when I saw them back in October. Spot on.

Chokey Chicken

mouth breather
Reaction score
Perhaps a shared father would be a more realistic possibility? Infidelity/out of wedlock relations seems like something right up Ghost's alley.

')