Gibson Dethklok Thunderhorse Explorer

• Thread starter DesertBurst
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
It's a silverburst explorer :scratch:

I was expecting some obnoxious decal or inlay :lol:

N_NAMM208r.jpg

I want that one SO much more. And its an Epiphone

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

13point9

Now with Less Hair!
Reaction score
its making me seriously consider getting my explorer project and making it a silverburst with binding rather than an oiled finish :lol:

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
Dethklok would sell way more guitars than Dino at this point. :yesway:

:agreed:

Besides it being a really popular show, a more conventional guitar like that will always sell better. Honestly, I'm much more interested in this than some extended-scale 7 or 8 with a single pickup.

SirMyghin

The Dirt Guy
Contributor
Reaction score
I cracked up over this, looks cool though (I like silver burst). I think the price is a bit of a miss for the target market though.

MesaENGR412

#3 Forever
Reaction score
If I played gibbys, that is the one I would have. I'd just swap the pups out for earlier season episode specs though (EMGs!) haha. I love Silverbursts almost if not as much as snow white guitars.

-AJH

FLGearnut

Reaction score
this is the first gibson ive seen in a long time that i actually want. and the price isnt too horrible either. :yesway:

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
N_NAMM208r.jpg

I want that one SO much more. And its an Epiphone

Don't hate me if I'm wrong, but is that Brendan Small?

EDIT: If the link in the OP explains it I'm also sorry... The number of links I can actually click here at work are pretty limited. Some seem to just hang indefinitely... :shrug:

highlordmugfug

themuthaphukkindeath
Reaction score
According to Wikipedia:

The Dethalbum was the highest charting death metal album in the history of the Billboard 200, before Dethalbum II overtook it.

^wow that's kind of sad.

It is sad, but not surprising.
It's also not death metal. :lol:
I like the show, but it isn't really death metal at all, if anything it's like melodic somethingsomethingsomething: I'm not here to supersubgenre classify them, just say that we all know that it isn't really death metal, which would be why it's the highest charting death metal. :rofl:

poopyalligator

Dr.Poopyalligator
Reaction score
I like it. It is very simple and clean looking. I am just glad that they didnt butcher it and put some horrible logos, or lame inlays or something.

')