FS Gibson USA Buckethead Signature Les Paul

Crash Dandicoot

» B E H O L D
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Gibson USA Buckethead Signature Les Paul.
Modifications (if any): Schaller strap locks, Bareknuckle Painkiller / MiracleMan combo, white switches / switch hat.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Original hardshell Case, case candy, original pickups / hardware, etc.
Location (City,State or City,Country): Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
International OK?: Yup.
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM here or e-mail hypercrisis@gmail.com
References (eBay or other forum userid): Here, Reverb, eBay as hyper-crisis.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $4000 USD + shipping / PP fees.

Reverb Link: https://reverb.com/ca/item/5685546-gibson-buckethead-signature-les-paul

Full description / details in the Reverb link, gotta move some stuff for the incoming Butterslax. Fantastic guitar, though I can't really get on with baritone scales that well. Very out of character instrument for Gibson, pretty damn cool though (if I say so myself). There are some nicks / dings - again, the Reverb ad has every detail documented. Pictures of said imperfections are in the Reverb ad as well.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Will entertain offers, not interested in trades - though I'm always curious about unique / Japan-only ESPs.

klqmi3vmvnllpmgwitnl.jpg

ojb4sds3zjnyjhdo9gkl.jpg

ykrqrt2cnphrkie53vmz.jpg

Thanks for looking.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Crash Dandicoot

» B E H O L D
Reaction score
Still subbed to the thread, though I agree PMs are the way to go.

Regarding the question, I miss all guitars I let go, however the specs on this particular model weren't well suited to how I play (size, fretboard radius, neck, etc.), and it facilitated me getting my dream amp. All in all I'd like to have both however I think the pros outweigh the cons of letting it go. I do have major sentimental feels about it sometimes, Buckethead is one of my favorites and the USA model is so damn uncommon.