Glorious NGD: Bernie Rico Jr Jekyll 727 w/BKPs!! (lots of pics)

• Thread starter -Nolly-
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Opion

Sir Mattafer
Reaction score
My sincerest congrats mate! This guitar must feel like an absolute crown jewel, it's so shiny :lol: Love the natural back design.

The headstock actually makes sense in a way, regular 6 string setup with the 7th string kinda exclusive. "Fuck all you other strings, I get my own side!" :fawk:

NickB11

Reaction score
Wow man another incredible guitar...your collection is insane! Eventually I want a group shot with all your guitars, although that could destroy the world from its awesomeness. Congrats :hbang:

-Nolly-

Reaction score
Damn, so many awesome comments, thanks dudes!

Eventually I want a group shot with all your guitars, although that could destroy the world from its awesomeness. Congrats :hbang:

Two more guitars to arrive this week, then I'll take a group shot :yesway:

GeoMantic

Reaction score
:yesway:You have incredible taste. That is one of the nicest guitar's that I've seen in a long time.

That's always been my favorite color for a guitar. Congratulations.

Larrikin666

Deadite
Reaction score
I just got the confirmation for all the specs on mine from Bernie on Saturday. Seeing yours just gets me more excited.

NeoTheMaggot

Reaction score
that is beyond sexy man. I love the finish, I went with natural finish on my black friday order but only because i already have 4 blue guitars lol. I hope you're enjoying it man!

xxxyyy

Reaction score
This is just unfair... why do I have to live in Europe... :ugh:
I have to stop coming here.

Reaction score
This is just unfair... why do I have to live in Europe... :ugh:
I have to stop coming here.

Hey man, I'm from Italy too and I have two Bernie Ricos coming soon! :) It's not impossible to have them in Europe, you just have to be careful about customs...

haffner1

Reaction score
Looks awesome! A BRJ Vixen 7 is at the top of my list for my next high quality guitar purchase when I can manage it. I have a question for BRJ owners though- is there some reason why the control cavity covers don't ever seem to be recessed? Not really a huge deal for me, but if I get one I would prefer recessed covers if he does them. The attention to detail, finish etc. always seem to be top notch, but I have always wondered about that one thing.

megano28

7 String Newbie
Reaction score
someone stole my bernie rico (that looks just like that) from me today...the delivery guy left it on my porch and now it's not there anymore...not cool man :lol:

seriously though, great axe, I just love the sexiness of a blank ebony fretboard

Metalus

JP BFR Whore
Reaction score
Nolly waking up to his guitars must be like a pimp waking up to his hot ass hoes in the morning...

"So which one of you fine ass bitches am I gonna finger first?" :lol:

')