GLOW IN THE DARK FRET MARKERS

• Thread starter phantom911
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Check this out..... The Tape Depot - GLOW TAPE – 6 HOUR GLOW

Too bad my Scheter already has binding! Maybe if I get that black Agile Hornet 7 in a few months....... GITD binding, dots, and LED side dots.... sounds pretty badass. We'll see if I get it or not. Gotta wait for my tax check plus I want to see what new stuff will be unveiled at NAMM. At this point though.....the V is sounding quite nice.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay, here are some pics.

This is the guitar I have them on, as you can see, the side markers fall out eventually (I use this guitar live, so maybe that speeds up things)

ibanezrg560glow3.jpg

ibanezrg560glow.jpg

ibanezrg560glow1.jpg

raisingfear101

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay, here are some pics.

This is the guitar I have them on, as you can see, the side markers fall out eventually (I use this guitar live, so maybe that speeds up things)

so are these the same ones in the original ebay link?

raisingfear101

Reaction score
Are these flexible like a regular stickers? Do you think they would be able to stick to my ex-50's scalloped fretboard?

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
Are these flexible like a regular stickers? Do you think they would be able to stick to my ex-50's scalloped fretboard?

Yeah they flex, they are a bit thicker that regular stickers. Just make sure you clean the area real good so it won't stick to some dirt or something.

Fred

Reaction score
word for the wise. Don't put glow in the dark fret markers on white or white marble binding. Impossible to see...

Not that i did this :lol: No, not at all :lol:

Bahaha, I'm fucking glad you did that too. Just got mine today and had the same problem, so now I've put little black dots of permanent marker in the middle of all the side dots. Looks like eyes when they glow, pretty cool!

It's damn hard to get a decent picture of the effect, but here are some attempts at showing them on my 7321. I neeeeeed to got some glow binding now, too!

73218ls0.jpg

73213ym1.jpg

73214rw6.jpg

73215bv4.jpg

73216gp7.jpg

73217fc1.jpg

Latest posts

')