God fucking damn it!

• Thread starter DelfinoPie
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DelfinoPie

Whoopsie Daisy!
Contributor
Reaction score
Over the last two weeks nearly everything electrical that I own has died. My phone, my mp3 player, my computer and now my stereo.

I also lost my keys, but thats irrelevant.

I can't live without my mp3 player and I need my computer to do my work, this is getting fucking ridiculous and inconvinient to say the least. 5 weeks into Uni and I have assignments to do in 3DS Max, Maya and After Effects. All pretty hefty assignments I'd say too, especially the Maya and After Effects ones as they're new software to me.

What a pain in the god damn ass, now I have to spend all my time using the Uni computers, staying till like 3am just to get some work done. If there is a god, he is well and truly taking a dump on my chest right now. Fucker.

/Rant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

b3n

...Is unacceptable.
Contributor
Reaction score
^ As compelling as that possiblility sounds...um, maybe it isn't.

You're house doesn't have bad wiring or something does it? That's pretty unlucky otherwise.

DelfinoPie

Whoopsie Daisy!
Contributor
Reaction score
Nah, the house seems sound. I think I'm just unlucky. This month as been really, well...shit.

Oh well Novembers just round the corner and theres a few parties I'm going to, so I'll just take out my frustration on my liver.

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
b3n said:
^ As compelling as that possiblility sounds...um, maybe it isn't.
It's as likely as it being God, IMHO. :lol:

liver_thumb.jpg

Cheer up, Delfino. We all get bad streaks from time to time. :hug:

Pauly

Not so local lefty
Reaction score
DelfinoPie said:
Over the last two weeks nearly everything electrical that I own has died. My phone, my mp3 player, my computer and now my stereo.

I also lost my keys, but thats irrelevant.

I can't live without my mp3 player and I need my computer to do my work, this is getting fucking ridiculous and inconvinient to say the least. 5 weeks into Uni and I have assignments to do in 3DS Max, Maya and After Effects. All pretty hefty assignments I'd say too, especially the Maya and After Effects ones as they're new software to me.

What a pain in the god damn ass, now I have to spend all my time using the Uni computers, staying till like 3am just to get some work done. If there is a god, he is well and truly taking a dump on my chest right now. Fucker.

/Rant.

Haha, oh man. My college computers were absolute shit, you'd spend 3 hours doing something in Maya, save it, then find out the next day the file was all corrupted or had mysteriously vanished. Also crashed a lot. My trusty laptop served me well though, so I steered well clear of the college machines. (Unless I wanted to download something... 25mbps download speed ftw!)

Lozek

Desk Magnetic
Contributor
Reaction score
I know how you feel, so far this month my phone has died, my power amp has died (so, no music or amplified guitar at home :scream: ), my ISP terminated my broadband at home for no reason whatsoever and part of my ceiling has fallen in.

But I did master a tricky-ish piece of rhythm playing, so all is not totally lost.

rummy

maybe this year
Contributor
Reaction score
That's some bad luck, man. I figured you needed a better surge protector or something. Best of luck. :yesway:

Your Majesty

Ibanez Goddess
Reaction score
Hope your day gets better soon for you. :( The weekend is here so simply think ahead to a few days of down time and dismiss the bullshit. Try to cheer up.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Don't feel bad, when I got back to school my laptop battery and DVD-RW bit the dust on me.

')