God nooo....

• Thread starter Tordenguden
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Tordenguden

Reaction score
Fuck, sorry guys, but i gota just say this. My girlfriend dumped me. We have been living together for 2 and a half year and we were getting married when she had finished school...next year. I proposed to her for 3 months ago and got a big yes....now she fucking dumped me. And i love her so deeply...she says she dont got those feelings for me anymore, and that she might have feelings for an old childhood friend of her....witch has been in love with her the last 8 years. She has always thought as him as a friend and nothing more, not even close...and the suddenly she thinks she got feelings. FUCK...FUCK.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Tordenguden

Reaction score
Thanks...the worst part is, i cant eaven hate her for it...not even him, cus i know his a good guy, always been there for her.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that man, these things happen. You don't need that bullshit though, and it's better that it happened now than 5 years or more from now.

Popsyche

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey! Much better for her to find this out now before the wedding! Take it easy and you'll get over it. :)

Tordenguden

Reaction score
Thanks for the suport. Im just so fucking angry at my self for trusting her...and im angry at my self for not hating her....i wanna hate, you know? Get angry at her...

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
You're from Norway, you guys have a monopoly on hate. I'm sure you'll find it sooner or later. For reference, listen to old Burzum and some Gorgoroth.

nitelightboy

I poop in shoes.
Contributor
Reaction score
Don't worry man, we still love you :wub:

That really does suck though, but just go out with friends and have some fun.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Wow that really sucks. I bet that'll take a while to get over. But, actually, getting angry about that is not a very healthy solution (anger doesn't do much good). The best thing is to move on... I can guarantee that it will take some time to get over, but you can't dwell on it or you'll just hurt yourself.

BigM555

I SS.org Salute You!
Contributor
Reaction score
/\ :agreed:

Sucks big time but as JJ said it's FAR better that it happens now.

I had a buddy that married the chick he'd been with for 7 years. A year down the road she decides it's not working out. :nuts: Tore him up pretty good for a while (he's like THAT) but he's moved on now. :yesway:

Tordenguden

Reaction score
hehe, thanks for all of your suport, it actually helps out...make me laugh and shit. Wel, ive hated all my life, and when i really wanna...i cant heh. So the last 4 days ive been drunk, it helps.

Yea, but ive lost all my inspiratio for playing right now, i look at the guitar and I see her, i know how much she loved my guitars too...and yea.

I feel like a fucking emo kid right now

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
*insert more fish in the sea cliche*

Never a such thing as "friends" though...

Ryan

Reaction score
Sounds like she doesn't know what she wants. You probably should be glad you didn't get married, and then have her messing around behind your back for the rest of your life.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
The drummer for my old band dated a girl for 9 years. They moved in together. They got engaged. Planned their wedding. Made all these plans about their future. Then she broke up with him 3 months before their wedding. The first two months after that were hard for him, but he's completely fine now. He just hung out with friends and started dating again. Recovered sooner than a lot of people would have thought. He was pretty angry at her for a while though. Her reasons for breaking up were really ridiculous and just seemed like a stupid excuse to just break up.

DDDorian

Mantis Toboggan, M.D
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It sucks that you're going through so much, but since you posted in the "Lifestyle, Health, Fitness and Food" forum I guess you've realised the the best solution is to murder her in her sleep and devour her flesh:yesway:

')