God nooo....

• Thread starter Tordenguden
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
It sucks that you're going through so much, but since you posted in the "Lifestyle, Health, Fitness and Food" forum I guess you've realised the the best solution is to murder her in her sleep and devour her flesh:yesway:

:ugh: Dude, you, like, musician, man.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

playstopause

Contributor
Reaction score
I've learned that hate and anger take too much energy.

Trust me, dude....you'll live.

Both true.
You're still very young to be caught up in an intense story like that.
See it this way : you still have a lot of fun ahead.
My best advice : just let time flow. Nothing like it.
Trust me : one day you'll wake up and wonder where the hell your sadness went to.

Now go eat a giant chocolate cake.

Tordenguden

Reaction score
Its good to have the suport of you guys and god friends :) Went out and got drunk again...a bar round, my best friend and me. Ended up spending 3500 kroner (500 dollars)...and that was awsome. :hbang:
I just gota go and get something else off my chest, i FUCKING HATE TOOL. My x's fav band, and she came in contact with the bass player and the ugly fellow whos singing in the band. Started sending messeges to each other and shit like that, and soon they are playing in Norway...she are going, and she is going backstage for sure...and yea, she probably suck theyr dicks....she fucking :bowdown: tool. I wanna go and blow up that concert.:wallbash:

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Its good to have the suport of you guys and god friends :) Went out and got drunk again...a bar round, my best friend and me. Ended up spending 3500 kroner (500 dollars)...and that was awsome. :hbang:

:eek: $500?? :eek: Woooooooooooah.

Tordenguden

Reaction score
hehe yea...

Fuck...this is fucking killing me...i went to this old forum site, where she hangs out allot...and shes flirting so badly with that guy in the guest bok...like *hughs and kisses*...what the fuck? Do she think about me? She now i love her, why the fuck can she flir over post or something and not the place i can see it. Now im really pissed, and now i fucking hate that guy, and if i see him, and i will...im gonna crush his scull. Im so pissed of right now, i cant eaven see straight.

Popsyche

Contributor
Reaction score
hehe yea...

Fuck...this is fucking killing me...i went to this old forum site, where she hangs out allot...and shes flirting so badly with that guy in the guest bok...like *hughs and kisses*...what the fuck? Do she think about me? She now i love her, why the fuck can she flir over post or something and not the place i can see it. Now im really pissed, and now i fucking hate that guy, and if i see him, and i will...im gonna crush his scull. Im so pissed of right now, i cant eaven see straight.

Good sir! Get all of that "killing Tool" stuff off your chest now while you're drunk, and wake up tomorrow hung-over and understanding that if she left you for a "rock star" type, she really lacked the maturity to engage in a life-long commitment of marriage. It sounds like you have saved yourself some trouble a little further down life's road!

And also, if you spend $500 in one evening, there had better been decent hookers involved! Money can't buy love, but it can sure rent it for a while! :agreed: :lol:

Tordenguden

Reaction score
hehe...i just have this thing against tool, fucking kvasi philosophic idiots.

500 bucks of pure alcohole hehe...why by hookers when pussy is for free? And besides that, i couldnt eaven kiss this girl i met, tryed...but i felt completly wrong, like i was betraing my x and myself. I know...

Im going out again today, what the fuck? I have moved back to my parents house for some months, until i can get another place that i like. So i got enough mony to wast on things now. And i dont have to suport her with things eather. I finnaly figuered out what my next tune is gonna be called "The smell of burning bridges"...there is no fucking way back now.

hehe actually, i went looking for an hooker, but they where all ugly heh.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
Anger and hate only take too much energy if you're not a hateful person. If that's the default profile you stick on people, it's very easy and non-tiring to hate people.

Universalis

Defying gravity.
Reaction score
Thanks for the suport. Im just so fucking angry at my self for trusting her...and im angry at my self for not hating her....i wanna hate, you know? Get angry at her...

Well, i know it sounds kinda brutal, but just find another girl. Sorry to hear that story cause you seem to be a good guy, who believes in "true" and valuable things in life. You miss all the "hate thing" because it would be the best way to face the tragedy.

Trust me, you're better than the average if u think at your situation the way you do. Personally I would have killed both smashing their heads eachother repeatedly...but you're a nice guy. Just get a new girl and build something new!

yevetz

I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
Man that sucks :(

"But if you can't change the circumstance, so change your attitude to this"

Ukrainian proverb/ Think about this.................................

Reaction score
I proposed to her for 3 months ago and got a big yes....now she fucking dumped me. And i love her so deeply...she says she dont got those feelings for me anymore, and that she might have feelings for an old childhood friend of her....witch has been in love with her the last 8 years. She has always thought as him as a friend and nothing more, not even close...and the suddenly she thinks she got feelings. FUCK...FUCK.

THE reason I refuse to talk to females period, no lie. Fuckin pigs! It's sad to know it's not just a U.S., Crestview thing. It's also funny I found this when I did cause one of my friends just travled out of town to try and propose to an X thats getting married soon...The entire story behind it is so long and fucked up I can't even begin to tell it. It also has to do with "What God wants, and whats SUPPOSED to happen." Needless to say I was like "Okay dude, whatever:nuts: " Long live animalistic-instinct-suppression! :evil:

Ancestor

Contributor
Reaction score
If you guys were together a long time, then the attraction was mutual. You must have something going for you. You may not realize it yet but you just got handed the keys to the ferrari. Buy a whole bunch of good condoms and use them all. As soon as things start going well for you again, she'll be back. Just don't fall for it.

')