Godzilla 2014

• Thread starter ghostred7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sicarius

Reggie J Worthington
Reaction score
Looks pretty interesting.

We'll get to see Elizabeth Olsen and Kick-Ass Dude together here first, then in Avengers 2 (as Scarlet Witch and Quick Silver)

Don Vito

Reaction score
saw the trailer on a youtube ad like "wtf is this the new halo odst?"

got uber chills when i saw godzilla

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
That was refreshingly economical. The thud of the drum was sparse enough not to evoke the Inception-spawned "WHOOOOOOOM" that has dominated sci-fi and fantasy the past few years. The visuals and action were clear, not overbearing. The imagery created atmosphere and tension without screaming...

symbolism_5839.png

Basically, it was reverent without being exploitative.

Pweaks

Reaction score
I sure hope it's better than first Hollywood Zilla movie. That being said, the trailer looks pretty solid.

ghostred7

Banned
Reaction score
This is the official poster Legendary released with the trailer. Also the wallpaper on their website.

Makes me feel bad for San Francisco......almost.

godzillapostersmall.jpg

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score

Indeed. First it gets a gigantic starship dropped onto it in the new Star Trek, then Godzilla. City has had a rough year.

Murmel

Reaction score
Loved the drop scene. Especially when the had cleared the clouds and were faced with Godzilla.

I've actually never seen a Godzilla film, but I love me some monster movies with awesome CGI.

')