Godzilla 2014

• Thread starter ghostred7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Basti

not much space to wr
Reaction score
Saw the trailer at the cinema (the Hobbit) and holy shit holy shit holy shit i'm even more pumped

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

wankerness

Reaction score
Cranston's speech at the beginning sure was cheesy, I'm still going to go see this movie like 10 times though.

ghostred7

Banned
Reaction score
Thx guys...was just coming here to post the 2d trailer.

LOVE the reference at the beginning of Ken Watanabe's segment. So friggin' stoked.
:hbang::bowdown:

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Oh my god.

I really enjoyed the twist on the Pacific bomb testing bit.

BusinessMan

Reaction score
It looks awesome. I really wanna see it. I've seen every other Godzilla movie, might as well see the 2014 remake.

Sicarius

Reggie J Worthington
Reaction score
I was really confused at first, I didn't know Cranston was in it.

Did anyone else notice the weird hook looking thing that goes into the subway car?

wankerness

Reaction score
Yeah. There's at least one other monster in this movie so that was probably its claw or something.

TheDivineWing22

You've got the touch
Reaction score
Seeing the hook makes me wonder if there is a possibility for Gigan to appear in this movie. It looked a little more hooked than Gigan's claws.

wankerness

Reaction score
Seeing the hook makes me wonder if there is a possibility for Gigan to appear in this movie. It looked a little more hooked than Gigan's claws.

I sorta doubt they're going to use a "classic" monster but I guess we'll see. Looked like an insect or something to me based on that shot of the claws. I'm not sure if there was an implication that there was a flying monster based on the shots of the jets falling into the water either. I haven't read that much about the movie, I've just been hearing for a while that there's supposed to be another monster in it besides Godzilla.

wrongnote85

Reaction score
If by that you mean he'll be fighting other monsters, yes. I think it may be more like godzilla 2000 in that regard though.

Marv Attaxx

Reaction score
That is some truly terrible CGI in the trailer :(
Yeah, I thought so, too.
But to be honest: most recent trailer had horrible CGI (I'm looking at you, Thor 2) and the movie itself looked good. I hope they polish those fx until this one comes out. 2 months to go, 160 million budget and Jim Rygiel (the original Lord Of The Rings trilogy) as special fx supervisor should be able to get something better than this.
Still thrilled about this movie and will see it 100% :yesway:

Antiproduct

Reaction score
I am so overly hyped and can't wait to actually watch this movie...jeezuz

UltraParanoia

Reaction score
A new international trailer was released today.
I did some screen captures of...THIS!!

Godzilla1.png

Godzilla2.png

He doesnt look overly friendly, whatever it is.
I'm so keen for this movie, especially because it's apparently dark & violent. Thats how Godzilla is meant to be!

Latest posts

')