Going to a new years party but

• Thread starter stokedtoast
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
my girlfriend is against parties, honestly i'm not really into them myself, but 2010 i feel is gonna be a good year and what's better than toking with your buddies right?

anyway my friend is hosting the party but his sister pisses off my girlfriend cuz she strips and is an all around whore and shit and she hella talks shit about this party just because of her.. and I bet she won't want me to go up there cuz of her and other girls. What should I tell her? I just wanna enjoy some drinks and smoke a few bowls and bounce.. help ss :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

EliNoPants

Reaction score
go to the party, ignore any skanks...if your girlfriend has a problem with this, then perhaps the problem is with her, especially if she knows you're not attracted to skanks

caughtinamosh

SS.org-er
Reaction score
go to the party, ignore any skanks...if your girlfriend has a problem with this, then perhaps the problem is with her, especially if she knows you're not attracted to skanks

+1

Pay her attention at the party, and let her known that this whore isn't gaining any of your attention. Then, when the party's done, take her home and ball her to death. :agreed:

EliNoPants

Reaction score
i forgot that last part...good thing CIAM is there to cover my ass and remember the important things

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
Slap your girlfriend, go to the party, get super fucked up, and fuck the stipper-whore.

')