Gojira Track 'L'Enfant Sauvage' Streaming at Pitchfork!

• Thread starter Prydogga
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Repner

Reaction score
Same here... 1 disc - no dvd?!

Think I'll have to write the distributor about this issue! :/

EDIT:
...well, after looking through my orders it appears that I ordered one without dvd! >.<
DAMMIT!!!

EDIT EDIT:
...however, the website does say that the package I ordered should include the DVD!
I'm gonna send that email! :O
**rablerablerablerablerable!**
I've tried twice now to send a message on the Stereo Boutique website. Both times have given me an error message saying to try again later.:noplease:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheBloodstained

Casual music enthusiast
Reaction score
I've tried twice now to send a message on the Stereo Boutique website. Both times have given me an error message saying to try again later.:noplease:
I didn't get any error message when I tried, but I didn't get any confirmation either! I doubt that any message came through to them... :scratch::noplease:

Gonna try again later. I'm so disappointed by this that I haven't even heard the album yet!

Repner

Reaction score
Any luck?

Not that this is "crushing" me or anything, but I prefer not to lose out if I've paid for something.

Maggai

Slayer of the gods
Reaction score
This album is so good. Amazingly epic and goosebumpinducing. They've really taken the songwriting to another level. Listening to this album is like being on an epic journey.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I've got to say, I listened to it once all the way through and only two songs really jumped out at me. Maybe it needs more spins, but as a whole I think the only real Gojira I've enjoyed has been FMtS

Repner

Reaction score
Just got this email:

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your email and sorry for the trouble caused with the wrong CD as well as with our late reply.
We arranged a subsequent shipment of the correct Special Edition CD. You will receive it in the next few days, and of course it is free of charge.
Please keep the Standard CD as an apology.

Kind regards,

Michèle
Warner Music Customer Service

Excellent. Now I get the DVD as well.

')