Gojira Track 'L'Enfant Sauvage' Streaming at Pitchfork!

• Thread starter Prydogga
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Prydogga

Giddyup.
Reaction score
homepage_large.3cd9c48c.jpg

Link below! Cannot wait for the album! :agreed:

Gojira: "L'Enfant Sauvage" | Tracks | Pitchfork

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Necris

Bonitis.
Reaction score
The overall feel of some of the riffs combined with the vocals reminds me of Disillusion and that isn't a bad thing. Still not something I'd go out and buy but better than I was expecting.

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
anybody got a mirror for this yet? every other song in this pitchfork thing works except this one!!

edit: YouTube mirror in case Pitchfork doesn't work. link dead already

SICK SICK SICK song
incredible mix. this is what metal is supposed to sound like

piggins411

Reaction score
Okay so I just got into this band not too long ago. I have Terra Icognita and I thought that was pretty good. How would you guys rank their albums? I typically try to get a band's best album last, so I want to know where to go next.

Also, badass track

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
Any working youtube clips, or any other ios-friendly players? Soundcloud or something?
wow they wasted no time killin that YouTube link. sorry :(

Okay so I just got into this band not too long ago. I have Terra Icognita and I thought that was pretty good. How would you guys rank their albums? I typically try to get a band's best album last, so I want to know where to go next.

Also, badass track
imo
1. From Mars to Sirius
2. The Way of All Flesh
3. The Link
4. Terra Incognita
but really you could just pair em up. From Mars/Way of All Flesh pretty much equally good, same for Link/Terra

Unknown Doodl3.2

look at each other..
Reaction score

imo
1. From Mars to Sirius
2. The Way of All Flesh
3. The Link
4. Terra Incognita
but really you could just pair em up. From Mars/Way of All Flesh pretty much equally good, same for Link/Terra

I agree with the ranking, particularly FMTS being first. It's pretty early, but if there's similar quality riffs/songs on this album, combined with the amazing production, I think this might be their best yet.

mphsc

http://pyramidguitarscompany.com/
Reaction score

imo
1. The Way of All Flesh
2. From Mars to Sirius
3. The Link
4. Terra Incognita

First time I saw them they opened for LOG on the Sacrament tour. Needless to say, every act to follow was :ugh:

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
First time I saw them they opened for LOG on the Sacrament tour. Needless to say, every act to follow was :ugh:

yup me too. I had written them off as just another death metal band, walked in late. just caught the intro to Heaviest Matter of the Universe.. after that pinch harmonic in the intro, that was that hahah

their last tour was even better. them headlining with Car Bomb opening.. saw them at a small club here in Calgary. as good as Gojira is recorded, live they are even better.

I agree with the ranking, particularly FMTS being first. It's pretty early, but if there's similar quality riffs/songs on this album, combined with the amazing production, I think this might be their best yet.
I'm really excited for the album.. I was before already, but after this song I am even more psyched. Gojira is so good at evoking moods and feelings with their songs.. they are heavy sounding but don't always just go for heavy feelings. They are extremely talented musicians but they never let it upstage their compositions. They have this otherworldly feeling to their stuff.. but man! there is still so much to come. So many clips from the studio vids that have no context yet... I really want to hear the song with Mario drumming on the steel door

')