Good Death and Melodeath albums

• Thread starter mindsmoothieoby
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
I also have a beard and like cigars, I must be a communist as well:lol:

Also for some good melodic death metal, can't believe I forgot to add Through The Eyes Of The Dead's "Bloodlust".

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DDDorian

Mantis Toboggan, M.D
Super Moderator
Reaction score
My point (which went well over your head it seems) is that they are both the same, and it is an obvious hypocrisy for a communist to call out fascism.

Kinda like a fan of old At The Gates calling out a fan of slightly-less-old At The Gates, right?

groph

Reaction score
Nah, it's okay guys, we can still use jet engines. The Nazi's didn't invent those. Also, modern rockets were invented by Robert Goddard who was American.

arktan

Icnomptenent
Reaction score
:bowdown: (to both you and Anata :lol:)

one of the best tech death albums ever IMO, blows Epitaph out of the water.

Thank you sir.
In another thread you mentioned them before i did but this time i was faster ;)

It really is one of the more creative techdeath albums and i listen to at least one song of it on a daily basis (yeah, i'm a freak). :lol:

They should just start touring, dammit! They've only been to your country until now :jealously_mad: -> :realmad:

:wub:

Adam Of Angels

The GAS Man
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I can't believe I didn't bring them up - ANATA! What an amazing band. Both 'Under a Stone With No Inscription' and 'The Conductor's Departure' just blow me away - I need to see this band live

Arteriorrhexis

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I can't believe I didn't bring them up - ANATA! What an amazing band. Both 'Under a Stone With No Inscription' and 'The Conductor's Departure' just blow me away - I need to see this band live
This one isn't like that stuff but definitely one of their best songs

')