Good first 7 string...?

• Thread starter Marrblade
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Marrblade

Reaction score
So I'm in the market for my first seven, band I'm in needs one and I personally really want one for music writing. Looking to spend about 650-700 on one. Just want to hear some opinions on what people have to say about X brand. I'm really intrigued by Ibbys (have a prestige 6 that I love) and carvins, they're local in San Diego. Strictly, Agile, and any other "boutique" guitar you can think of as well are on my list. Give me some thoughts:hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jet9

Petrucci Wannabe
Reaction score
Try an RG7321 or an RGD7321 if you're interested in Ibbys

EDIT: forgot to add the RGA7

Hybrid138

Reaction score
I love my agile Septor. It was my first 7 and it was my first extended scale. I swapped the pickups though.

iacovetti

Reaction score
i really like the feel of my rga7, you would just have to invest in better pickups because the stock ones are complete garbage

Marrblade

Reaction score
Cool my instincts lead me on the right track then, the 1527 was on the top of my list along with the RGD if I come upon some more money. All of those guitars sound excellent though. It looks like I have some sorting to do, and some decisions to make, thanks all.

Spence

Reaction score
i would reccommend the 1527, although you might want to change the pickups when you get the chance

Latest posts

')