Good icebreakers

TXDeathMetal

Lemme smang it girl!
Contributor
Reaction score
What you just there did was the worst thing you could ever do, short of whipping out your dick and attempting to beat her into submission with your flaccid meat.

Don't let conversation become depressing, and don't make it awkward. Think about it for two seconds, if someone walked up to you and said that their friend's dad just had a supersonic lobotomy, what the fuck could you possibly say in response? Are they joking or serious? Should you console them on their loss or tell them that it wasn't their fault? Next time, just walk up to her and say: "Hey what's up, how was your day?" and then follow up each of her responses with affirmations and other leading questions.

THIS! 1million times over.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
What you just there did was the worst thing you could ever do, short of whipping out your dick and attempting to beat her into submission with your flaccid meat.

Don't let conversation become depressing, and don't make it awkward. Think about it for two seconds, if someone walked up to you and said that their friend's dad just had a supersonic lobotomy, what the fuck could you possibly say in response? Are they joking or serious? Should you console them on their loss or tell them that it wasn't their fault? Next time, just walk up to her and say: "Hey what's up, how was your day?" and then follow up each of her responses with affirmations and other leading questions.

This. Also, doing the sympathy thing will give her the impression that you're a whiny bitch and that you have emotional issues. Nobody wants to date a psycho.

TXDeathMetal

Lemme smang it girl!
Contributor
Reaction score
This. Also, doing the sympathy thing will give her the impression that you're a whiny bitch and that you have emotional issues. Nobody wants to date a psycho.

Also this, the goal is to project confidence and the best way to go about doing that is to just shake off whatever nervousness you feel and approach and talk to her like anyone else you would encounter on a daily basis. My suggestion to you is the next time you see her just walk up to her and say "Hey, I wanted to apologize about the other day, I understand I came off as kinda weird and awkward but my mind was in a different place over that loss, I hope you understand" by doing this you'll show that you're confident enough to admit your mistake(s) and will therefore disarm any pre-conceived impressions she may have about you and will therefore present a situation to her where she'll either have to accept your apology or not, which means she'll have to respond to you therefore breaking the ice and starting a conversation.

If you do this then I'm sure you'll see positive results and you'll be thanking me later.

GATA4

Banned
Reaction score
Just be nice, smile, be interested, make eye contact, and be witty.

Then show her the POWA when she finally is seduced.

Maybe talk about babies...iunno.

Malkav

Washing your dishes.
Reaction score
Walk up to her with a block of ice in your hand, when standing in front of her get her attention. Throw the ice on the floor and step on it, then say "Now that we've broken the ice, wanna fuck?" - If she laughs you are in there, this has actually worked for me :D

One of my other favourites is when you go up to a girl you've never met and confidently say "Hey! Didn't we go to different schools together?" This will generally be met with amusement and slight confusion, in this period it is good to either distract them with something shiny (chicks dig the shiny) or drop a roofy in their drink while they stare at you blankly.

highlordmugfug

themuthaphukkindeath
Reaction score
in my case I tried to talk to her today by mentioning that my dads friend was shot in the face and murdered 2 days ago.

She gave me a blank stare and froze. Maybe she likes me back?
hahahahahahaha128611306026546533.jpg

Seriously though, why would you open with something so brutal as a way to try and start a conversation to get to know someone?

PyramidSmasher

Chess Dragon
Reaction score
Can you get girls to have sex with you if you tell them you can introduce them to Dustin Diamond from saved by the bell?

TXDeathMetal

Lemme smang it girl!
Contributor
Reaction score
Can you get girls to have sex with you if you tell them you can introduce them to Dustin Diamond from saved by the bell?

More than likely not, just be cool and be yourself and if it works then it works and if it doesn't then it doesn't.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score

Well let's see... If Carrot Top has ever been laid even once in his life then I would say probably so... :lol:

TXDeathMetal

Lemme smang it girl!
Contributor
Reaction score
Actually what you should do and I know has already been said in this thread is to just be cool, ask her lots of questions about herself, keep little focus and attention on yourself, act like you're interested in what she says and use her responses to ask more questions, girls love to talk about themselves.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
The Shocker is "way better" apparently, although some might say that it's a bit extreme...

Shocker seems like it's more likely to be a deal breaker than the Sanchez... At least w/ the Sanchez you've already climbed the mountain... :shrug:

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
Fuck... I forgot this is a serious thread.

Honestly, the key is to just force yourself to stay in the situation. Don't allow yourself to zone out or daydream as that may come across as a lack of interest. If you don't know what to say sometimes silence is golden... :shrug:

But when all else fails just ask a question that will lead her to talk about herself. If she's interested in anything you have to say it may very well prompt her to ask YOU a question and so begins that convo you're looking for.

Just be cool and don't judge yourself. Leave that up to the lady. :yesway:

')