Good Tiger: What are you?

• Thread starter Sdrizis89
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sdrizis89

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has seen but a few artists (Misha, Matt Halpern, Nolly, Alex Rudinger to name a few) have been posting a photo of "good tiger" and tagging a band page along with it. Anyone know what this is? A new super group? A roadrunner united type of project with many many artists?

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GoodTigerOfficial

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bcolville

Reaction score
Most likely some side project that they don't want to put under the periphery name so people don't expect it to be similar and can be whatever they want it to be.

Edit: completely wrong ahah

Dayviewer

Mr. Djelecaster
Reaction score
First I thought it'd be the first single from Misha's solo record based off the 'Tiger' demo, but seeing multiple guys posting it, it's now it's most likely something else.
Looking forward to see what it is anyway :D

isispelican

Reaction score
My guess is Elliot Coleman, Alex Rudinger and some of the The Safety Fire guys are in the band and Misha and Nolly are producers.

MrYakob

Reaction score
I have no basis for it, but I have a strong feeling this is whatever album Elliot has been posting about for months now.

nicktao

Reaction score
It looks like that pic was posted yesterday and it says "tomorrow" so we'll probably find out in a few hours.

leftyguitarjoe

Correct-handed
Reaction score
My pal Jesse knows the scoop, having toured with everyone thats been name dropped in this thread. All he would divulge is that its a bunch of awesome people making music.

So yeah. Tomorrow it is.

FILTHnFEAR

Dread it, run from it....
Reaction score
What it is, is awesome!

tumblr_md04lmEl9u1qzqnxxo1_500.gif

QuantumCybin

Lost In Thought
Reaction score
Aaron Marshall, the dudes from CHON, Nolly, Matt, Misha, good buddy Elliot....what the cluck is happening right now.

bhakan

Reaction score
I think this is only possible way I could get over The Safety Fire breaking up. I've been waiting to hear Elliot get in another band since he did vocals for Haunted Shores, and joining up with guys from The Safety Fire and Alex Rudinger is the best possible way.

MrYakob

Reaction score
Grabbed the $90 Ultra bundle, I was so crushed by the TSF break up so to basically have them back with on of my all time favourite vocalists is like Christmas in July!

')