Good Tiger: What are you?

• Thread starter Sdrizis89
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RagtimeDandy

On a Musical Journey
Reaction score
The Safety Fire with tolerable vocals? Yes please. And it's Elliot, FOOOK YEAH!

cc37e_ORIG-merica_...._yeah.jpg

cc37e_ORIG-merica_...._yeah.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Noisy Humbucker

Only obsesses over guitars when not playing them.
Reaction score
Say what you will, but these snippets have me missing Sean on vocals. Badly.

That said, I do hope it grows on me. I felt Sean brought something fresh and I just can't hang with whatever these other modern vocalists are doing (can't get into Periphery because of the vocals, didn't care for Tesseract's second major release for the same reason).

A-Branger

Reaction score
not too keen on the vocals to be honest, but the music does sounds awesome. Good luck guys

Ocara-Jacob

SSO Recluse
Reaction score
I literally started jumping with joy when I realized it was Elliot's secret project. My day was made.

Zalbu

More time than skill
Reaction score
Man, I wanted to snag the tab book and guitar picks but unemployment got the best of me. This would've been the first fundraiser I contributed to, I've been waiting way too long for new music from Elliot :agreed:

JoeChugs

Reaction score
This is a pretty fresh sound. I think out of all Elliot's projects this one will stick. Good luck to those guys

vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
Lol yeah I just meant there's a japanese word for tiger 'tora' I guess it's not that weird really Japanese people love that junk I just think it's a ridiculous name for an entire hall hahaha

Slunk Dragon

Gear Nerder
Reaction score

I'm not super hip to the Safety Fire, but I know a number of you guys are, and I've seen no posts about this. (Feel free to point where, if so) Randomly came across this, and felt the need to share.

Come to find out only the guitarists from the Safety Fire are in this band, but I recognized those guitars anywhere!!

This stuff sounds pretty freaking neat! I'm curious to hear way more from them! Everything in the recording sounds so good, too!

Zalbu

More time than skill
Reaction score
Love it! Not the biggest fan of some of the dissonant intervals that bands like this love to use but I'm sure that it'll grow on me after a few listens.

Noisy Humbucker

Only obsesses over guitars when not playing them.
Reaction score
This would have made for a crazy TSF song, but it's pretty dope as-is. They've definitely got my attention now.

Latest posts

')