Gorgeous Guitar Land

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
Fark me:

2q8oodx.jpg

28aht3a.jpg

22ic68.jpg

nn9zpg.jpg

mqx3l.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bear R.

Bear R.-
Reaction score
Hey BlackSG, Thanks man..it's the edge zero II I believe..Great tremblo...once you get it set up right it stays in tune really well..i'll post more pics when I get a chance..

But hey man, good to see ya, it's been along time..

Last edited:

BlackSG91

Loves Black Guitars & Meng Mengs
Reaction score
Hey BlackSG, Thanks man..it's the edge zero II I believe..Great tremblo...once you get it set up right it stays in tune really well..i'll post more pics when I get a chance..

But hey man, good to see ya, it's been along time..

Thanks for the info. I think I heard also the edge zero II is better than the III which they muffed up. It's good to see you on here me friend. Are you still on MF? Say hi to Crossroads for me and tell him I quit drinking for over a year now.

;>)/

Bear R.

Bear R.-
Reaction score
Good to see you too buddy..Crossroads was a cool dude..a Fender guy if I remember right..but hey man, I gotta get some pics of this Ibby..it really turned out nice..Great Tone and the action on this thing is incredible..You be cool man and we'll see you here ..

Bear R.

Bear R.-
Reaction score
Wow..These are some gorgeous guitars here you guys..Some of the Best I've ever seen..!!!..

Hey belleswell, I'm really diggin' that JS ibby with the snakes on it..Incredible colors on that thing...love the matte finish too..Very Nice...!!!!..

Last edited:

belleswell

Reaction score
Wow..These are some gorgeous guitars here you guys..Some of the Best I've ever seen..!!!..

Hey belleswell, I'm really diggin' that JS ibby with the snakes on it..Incredible colors on that thing...love the matte finish too..Very Nice...!!!!..

Thanks. Here is the rest of the story on the Snake replica which is basically a JS 1000.

It's a replica of a one of a kind that Joe has that was made by one of his friends. This
replica was done by BC Guitars. Beyond Custom Guitars. Shadoe Mckee was the artist. She does very
good work. It's a JS 1000 they did this replica with.

They have many replicas of guitars with artwork, including the Donnies, Rain Forests, and other
Satriani models. This Snake replica was the most expensive of all of them. I was told that it
takes over a month to do with all of the colors involved. That is why the price was so high on it.
The price for having them paint one for me, with me supplying the guitar, back in '05 was 2k.
Their price to paint a Donnie replica, again with me supplying the guitar, was $400 by comparison.

On occasion BC Guitars used to have auctions on Feebay to showcase these guitars with artwork.
Even though the winning bid would usually be less than the cost to have one painted by them, I'm sure
it generated business for them.

In '05 I saw this guitar come up on the bay from them and it had no reserve. In the closing seconds, I went
as high as 2k, but another wanted it more, and won it in the closing seconds for about $2500. Oh well,
it wasn't meant to be.

Imagine my surprise a year later when I saw the same guitar come up for sale on the bay from the guy
I had lost out to a year earlier. (This was back in the days on Feebay when you could see the user names
of those bidding, including the winner.)

The guy had told me he was about to do his third tour of duty in Iraq and he had lost all of his
desire to play music because of the war. Quite sad. He was selling all of his guitars.
He should have put a reserve on it when he auctioned it off, as I won it for $1625. He took almost
a $900 loss over what he had paid.

At the time I won this on the bay, BC Guitars had raised their paint job on this model to 2.5k. I
could not justify paying 2k, let alone 2.5k for it, so when I won it for $1625, I felt like I got a great
price considering I would have to supply the $1500 guitar ( A JS 1000 cost at the time) plus a $2500
paint job. Way too much money to spend in my opinion for a JS 1000 with a pretty paint job.

Out of 36 guitars in my collection, this one gets the most interest, although the one everyone wants to touch when they see it is the Chomeboy.

J

Backside
100-9772.jpg

Bear R.

Bear R.-
Reaction score
Oh wow..What a story..that is amazing..Congrats on getting a killer deal too..I knew.there was something up with that one..Very cool man..thanks for sharing that history too..