Gorgeous Guitar Land

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
^I bet she´s ugly!:fawk:

07022009406.jpg

:fawk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

cataclysm_child

SS.org UnRegular
Reaction score
^Just kidding man. I´ll browse through those 200 pages right away! ...not. :p

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score
Michael, you might want to take that down before a mod does... ;)

cataclysm_child

SS.org UnRegular
Reaction score
It´s just a smiley guys! :rolleyes:

lg_668.jpg

Some day I think I´ll order a private stock PRS... Some day...................

ShadyDavey

7ibrarian
Reaction score
Stumbled across these Indie (thats the name of the company) UK-made guitars which are getting some good reviews for the price. Reminds me of the Maverick brand that sadly sank without trace a few years ago...

1337shredderbalck01-10-08full.jpg

Set neck superstrat with styling that is clearly an acquired taste for £700? I'd love to see one IRL and see what all this abalone and maple actually looks like...

1337Shredderblack0110-08b.jpg

Esp Griffyn

Play more music
Reaction score
Stumbled across these Indie (thats the name of the company) UK-made guitars which are getting some good reviews for the price. Reminds me of the Maverick brand that sadly sank without trace a few years ago...

Sadly? After playing some of their guitars back in the day I could call them nothing better than shockingly bad. I played the "Matrix" model with the half maple / half rosewood fretboard and its one of the worst guitars I've ever played. Probably in the top 3 worst guitars I've ever played, along with an OLP Petrucci that had a splinters coming off the fretboard and a converted Wilkson japocaster that had been turned into some butchered EVH attempt that couldnt stay in tune at all.

ShadyDavey

7ibrarian
Reaction score
Now, thats completely the opposite of the two guitars I played locally which were (IIRC) an F3 and an X1 - I couldn't fault either. Ah well, I guess they went under for a reason :lol:

Indie released a singlecut + floyd at NAMM this year which also looks very good:

indie_ilp_floyd1.jpg

I just hate the sodding logo >_<

')