Gorgeous Guitar Land

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here's some interesting guitars from Teye... some may think they're gorgeous.. just a matter of your personal taste

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

PlagueX1

Banned
Reaction score
^- them would be better as a 12 string I think, the looks just kind of say shimmering sound. Really nice artwork though, wall art piece. :agreed:

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
sharon1206jp-img450x600-1165161485c.jpg

god DAMNIT that is a hot guitar :yesway:

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
Steve, you have you seen the OP right?

you included the guitar the thread started off with ;)

:lol: It was the first pic that inspired me to get the pics of the ebony JC's from JC fan, I didn't realise that pic was from JC Fan and totally forgot it when I was posting and just chose what I thought were the best pics.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
and mighty fine pics they are.

you don't happen to like Ibanez do you?

I want a J-Custom 7 so bad :(

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
and mighty fine pics they are.

you don't happen to like Ibanez do you?

I want a J-Custom 7 so bad :(

Yeah I like Ibanez and I would love a CST but they go for $3000 USD which translates to $4700+ here and the truth is I can get a much better guitar for the money. Even a second hand JC7 from meestasparkle for $2100 USD works out to over $3300 AUD and the recent DBK went for the equivalent of $2600.

So as much as I like them I have to concede that I can do better for the money, the RG2027 will remain the go to Ibanez for me but I have one and would rather spend my money on custom guitars and better value guitars in the future.

PnKnG

Banned
Reaction score
I find Buz's Silverburst LACS just gorgeous :cool:

Then again I'm a total perv for most Silverburst guitars.

DSC00328-1.jpg

My dream is a Silverburst Fixed Bridge 27 Fret Ibanez Xiphos :agreed:

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Æxitosus;1487123 said:
this is also an amazing guitar. I wish I knew where to get one. (that means message me if you know please)

That guitar belongs to a member on here believe it or not. Cataclysm_child (or maybe it's Cataclysm_michael [I know that's his YT channel name]) but he owns it. It's an "The Illustrated Luthier" custom, much like the one(s?) that Bulb has

')