Gorgeous Guitar Land

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

soliloquy

Reaction score
I once had a fill-in guitar teacher who played a Zemaitis, it was bizarre as shit to see one in real life and totally confusing to me for some reason.

edit: I guess those aren't Zemaitises but damn skippy

these are TEYE guitars.
zemaitis is the original. their focus was a guitar tilted towards the 'industrial revolution' guitar that was more associated with "the gentlemen's club'' or gentlemen's guitar.

the TEYE actually asked permission from zemaitis. they took the idea to a different direction where they offered a more fantasy touch to it. and teye also offers a few different lines that can be bought for as little as 1800 to 16000 dollars. and as far as i know, they are all hand made and carved. but unlike other companies that handmake guitars, the TEYE lines are super consistent and dont have any weird 'redrill' holes here and there.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Destroyer_01.png

Destroyer_02.png

Destroyer_03.png

IMG_0004.jpg

Louis Cypher

Reaction score
^
Its a normal Les Paul thats had a a Engraved Full Body plate added by Cooper Customs in the UK. COOPER CUSTOMS - Bespoke Hand Engraved Customised Metal Guitar Plates Only found the site yesterday after searching for Engraved guitar plates after checking out the Jem Design loser thread by Macka and loving the Trem plate he had done.

Full Custom body plates from as little as £300 is a bargain in anyone's books and the craftmanship looks to be incredible... I am very tempted

')