Gorgeous Guitar Land

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Pikka Bird

Vaya Con Cornholio
Reaction score
So that color on a suhr stops being "mcmaple"?:fawk:

Well, the thing is that the Schecters are covered in a million acre thick layer of murky, yellow-tinted clearcoat that doesn't reveal what is actually underneath. You can't see any grain or colour variations so it ends up looking like featureless opague paint rather than maple. The Suhr actually shows signs of being made from actual wood.

Metlupass2

Reaction score
I'll play.....

ESP Custom Shop Eclipse II

Dunlop003.jpg

ESP Custom Shop MII
016-1.jpg

Suhr Custom Modern
Dunlop008.jpg

Tom Anderson Drop Top
001_zps3b35f8b7.jpg

Tom Anderson Drop Top
AndersonDropTop2.jpg

gibson5413

Reaction score
My Anderson family although the Metallic Green Sage is gone. Preparing to custom order an Anderson Raven in the next month or two. Love my guitars:

_RH_

Reaction score
I haven't seen that reverse Carvin headstock, is that common ?

Be_eM

Reaction score
I don't often post here, but I thought this one might deserve it: a confirmed Steinberger GM-4TA prototype with a "black cherry" finish. "Prototype" here refers to experiments with various finishes and exotic woods, which were done - exclusively by U.S. luthiers - during the late Music Yo days. The bad news: they never made it into series models. The good news: a few of these prototypes exist :)

bm_GM4T_black_cherry_2560x1600.jpg

Bernd

')