Got a guitar(s) you own that you will never get rid of?

• Thread starter M3CHK1LLA
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

moeligerent

Reaction score
I could part with all my guitars except these. I guess they've become my mains for all the different types of music I play.

Original Ibanez 7420
Schecter C-7 hellraiser
Schecter C-1 classic
ESP - Flying V
Fender Tornado
Kramer vanguard
Squire stagemaster-- my first guitar

TheDraeg

Reaction score
Not too exciting I guess- but my '04 esp KH602 still feels and sounds awesome, even compared to my Japanese-built ESPs. Dat thick neck!:agreed:

Les

Curl of the Burl
Reaction score

Oh my, this picture makes the black version look so goood. Is it the rosewood fretboard or the black version (ebony or stained)?:bowdown:

EDIT: Attached img isn't showing. Its the JP7 on pg 12.

stevexc

Reaction score
My H-1001 (see avatar). It's not rare, or expensive, or fancy, or anything at all like that. But it fits me super well and does exactly what I want it to. We've been through a lot together, me and that axe.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I will be buried with my Agile Interceptor custom.

CudBucket

Reaction score
That's easy. My 2 Suhr Moderns. I will own a Suhr 7 one day.

IMG_1376.JPG

suhr4.JPG

And maybe the gold top I just picked up last month.

135520628-body-large.jpg

HaloHat

Baritones
Reaction score
Seattle WA. & Richfield, UT. & Valencia, Spain
Looks like I can't edit post #234 so I'll post here and say that without question though my 2010 S7G is a really good guitar the Carvin DC7X posted below is by far my new favorite. Both cost about the same. Both came with excellent customer service at the time. Carvin still has theirs and probably always will. I highly recommend Carvin to anyone thinking about doing a build.

Fenriswolf

Reaction score
DSCN2056.jpg

DSCN2057.jpg

It was a birthday present from my dad and my first top shelf guitar. Right now it's at Guitar Center getting new pickups and when I took it the guy couldn't believe how much wear it had for being 7 years old, but I used to play it at least 4 hours a day, every day.

IMG_0973_zps4ee98856.jpg

And this is the first high end guitar that I bought by myself

DSCN1833.jpg

It's my first guitar and probably one of the best $400 guitars I've ever played. It's just been sitting in it's case for 4 years because I started to change the pickups and never got time to finish.

will_shred

Wannabe audio engineer
Reaction score
DSCN2056.jpg

DSCN2057.jpg

It was a birthday present from my dad and my first top shelf guitar. Right now it's at Guitar Center getting new pickups and when I took it the guy couldn't believe how much wear it had for being 7 years old, but I used to play it at least 4 hours a day, every day.

:bowdown:

Dude, that thing is so ....ing gritty, I love it!

warpedsoul

Reaction score
My Gibson Les Paul Studio.... I started out a Gibson fanboy, and became that way because of my grandmother.
photo1.jpg

My Schecter Blackjack SLS Solo-6
20140222_122325_zpscca0c491.jpg

Epiphone AJ-220SCE for sentimental reasons
20130603_165443_zpscecb355f.jpg

groverj3

Bioinformagician
Reaction score
My trans blue SL2H (because it kicks ass) and the black DXMG (my first REAL guitar).

IMG_20140208_172201_zpseac64bc3.jpg

sniperfreak223

B.C. Rich loyalist
Reaction score
Welp...I broke the rules. I no longer have my Polar White Speed V. But it wasn't my choice, the ....in' thing was stolen.

It's been about three months now, but if anyone comes across an IT series Polar White Speed V with an EMG 85 in the bridge and an EMG 60 in the neck, some old browned bloodstains, and an "Aperture Laboratories" sticker on the upper wing, please inform me...but I don't have high hopes of ever getting her back.

Neilzord

.Metal.
Reaction score
My old Yamaha RGX421PRO.

Through all the guitars I've owned and sold this is still right near or at the top spot for playability!
Only mod is a Dimarzio ToneZone in the Bridge.

This guitar will be with me till the grave!!

DistinguishedPapyrus

Reaction score
Jay Turser SG. Its not worth much at all but I have had this guitar for a decade. It was my the first electric guitar I've ever owned, my father got it for me for my 16th birthday. I actually plan to put it back together and make it playable and use it live at my church later this month.

image_zpsdeb451a8.jpg

goherpsNderp

no refutin' rasputen
Reaction score
i own a limited edition Dean V that has a headstock that matches the trans vintage/cherry burst body finish. a handful of months before Dime was killed i was at one of Damage Plan's album release parties in Beaumont TX and had the whole band sign it. unfortunately one of the screws that lower or raise the neck pickup actually stripped out the pilot hole it's in, so one side of the pickup is completely sunken down. haven't gotten it fixed it.

i also have a Gibson Les Paul Spotlight Special that i'd never get rid of unless there was a life changing event we needed the money for.

otherwise, i also have 3 guitars that i just can't seem to get rid of no matter how hard i try: an Agile Septor 828, an Agile Pendulum 7 string, and a Schecter C-1 Classic w/Vine of Life neck inlays.

Latest posts

')