Got a guitar(s) you own that you will never get rid of?

• Thread starter M3CHK1LLA
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ricky bobby

Beef Supreme
Reaction score
2012-02-28214929.jpg

Guild Bluesbird. Not crazy expensive guitar, but it plays great and the quilt top's not something you see everyday. At least not in the 8 years I've owned it. Oh, and that Marshall head behind it will likely stay with it...

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
My Peavey Josh Rand, because it's the only one in existence that I know of. Apparently the official production run never happened?

BTW... Not sure if I ever posted a NGD, but here are some pics:

vr0j.jpg

xnkb.jpg

qsf1.jpg

(Stock with Dimarzio X2N and PAF Joe)

slythy

Reaction score
i have so many guitars, i wont even get rid of the shit ones i dont think.

my top 3 are
Fender Double Fat Strat
Schecter C-1 hellraiser special
Schecter Demon 7

ihunda

Reaction score
One of the first Vigier excalibur, with a phenowood fretboard and flamed ash body:
Vigier%20Excalibur%20Custom%20Koa%20Ebony%20001.jpg

Vigier%20Excalibur%20Custom%20Koa%20Ebony%20002.jpg

7 Dying Trees

Forum MVP
Reaction score
7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bru
If it came down to 1, then the LACS wold be it, as it's a one off.

Otherwise, my UV7PWH is #2. Apart from that, I don't think I could ever sell the RG2127x. Next would be the uv7bk and uv from hell...

Apart from that I don't actually think I'd hate losing the others if it really came down to the wire.

And, I've recently been considering thinning out some of the herd, which is weird of me, kind of fancy some different guitars!

cubix

Spring of 86
Reaction score
Hey Guys! Good thread, I think it would be this one for me. 2011 Gibson Les Paul Studio P90, fitted with P81 and P60 EMGs. I love the neck, love the clean, no pickup ring look and most of all the quality is amazing, one of the best I've seen from Gibson. I made some titanium saddles for the bridge and installed a new Graph-Tech nut recently. She's a keeper!!!

sA7bNEU.jpg

pushpull7

Banned
Reaction score
Don't think I'll ever part with my RG1520 prestige. And it's stock, thank you :)

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
Isn't that the Josh... uh, what's his last name? Dude from Stonesour... Isn't that his sig?

Yeah... I think maybe someone at Peavey thought the same thing and maybe that's why it was never produced en masse? lol

NTMAD8R22

Reaction score
I doubt I can ever part with my Warmoth strat . I'll probably give it to my son. The rest I have a feeling will come and go.

JLocrian

Reaction score
My semi holow Kxk 7DC. I didn't really bond with it when I first got it, and almost made the mistake of selling it. After some time though, this would be an extremely difficult one to let go of. By far my favorite guitar to date :wub:

RobbYoung

Psalm Mutes End Wars
Reaction score
My MIM Strat, in blue. It was my first proper guitar, after using a behringer guitar and it falling off a cliff (almost literally). I've had it for a few years, and no matter what I'm never replacing it.
kVox7KM.jpg

9utga4a.jpg

')