Got some Sludge for yall!

• Thread starter EmpulseOrange
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

EmpulseOrange

Reaction score
This is a song by my band Black River Revival. We recorded the instruments a while ago, and I found this little gem on my pc and thought I'd just break it down and try to at least have some sort of rough mix on there.

We are going in this week for tracking our new EP, so I figured I would dick around with the stuff BEFORE I get my Pro Tools/ElevenRack/Superior-Foundry setup.

All the amps are VST plugins from LePou and TSE. Drums are EzDrummer with shit tons of reverb so it doesn't sound like the awful EZdrummer kit.

Vocals were a first pass, with 2 vocals and 3 for the chorus.

More/less just a demo for our own EP demo lol

Feel more than free to let me know what yall think and if I need to make any tweaks, like I said, my "real" studio equipment should be here this or next week. I CANT FREAKIN WAIT! I hate trying to write with a shitty sound...:wallbash:

Rock On and Thanks guys!

Black River Revival - HellHound mixtest by EmpulseOrange on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Fucking awesome. Love that nasty tone, which Lepou amp is it? It sounds absolutely massive. :yesway:

fps

Kit
Reaction score
Nice. Think you've posted a version of this here before? Diggin it.

EmpulseOrange

Reaction score
Using The Lcto, the newer one, just doubled tracked with my RGA72 on one side and my Scecter 7 on the other with the Ignite Amp, Orange 4x12 and Sneap impulses, and the bass has a blowfish comp and TSE bass OD. For the master there is just Ozone 5 with the 4 band dynamic preset.

I actually am not happy with the guitar sound at all... hence why I bought a HD500, and that will be here around tuesday, so things should really shape up then!

')