Got to finally watch Metallica live with my family last night!

littlebadboy

Reaction score
I've always wanted to watch these guys since more than 30 years! I finally got to see Metallica with my family last night! The show was awesome, and so was the crowd and venue! I definitely had a blast! My only complaint is about the echo that I couldn't hear the band much, but I enjoyed the experience!

They came to my previous country iny 20s, but I didn't get to see them due to financial constraints. I finally got to see them with my mid-20s year old son and 14 year old daughter, and my wife!

What an amazing night to remember!

Excerpts on video are on YouTube:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fenriswolf

Reaction score
That's fucking dope as hell dude. I got to see them a couple years back, and it kinda sucked for me. I was like 5 or 6 rows of people back from the front of the stage, and they spent the whole show down at the ends, so I got to see a Metallica member like, once every 2-3 songs.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
Sorry the acoustics ruined your overall experience. Hopefully you do not wait another 30 years to see them in another venue where the acoustics are hopefully more conducive to hearing them play.

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
I almost thought this was a vejichan thread from the title. Anyway, congrats dude, glad you had a blast with the fam.

Latest posts

')