Goth music will destroy your child...

Edika

Reaction score
I just read the atricle in the Satan's music link about Ozzy pushing youth to suicide (well not all of it) and I will comment only one thing:

Since when is 25 out of millions an argument that Ozzy's music (or anybody else's for that matter) drives you to suicide?

The whole article as the logic of these people is so irrational it is frightening. I received one time a book from a Jechova's witness and decided to read it just to see what they beleive in. Some of their arguments had this pseudo-scientific cover that would infuriate a high school graduate. One of the best examples that I can remember was that since a nuclear explosion has a very big destructive force and the force of the big bang is supposed to equal the force of milions of nuclear warheads, then how is it possible such a destructive force to create the universe? So the unverse was not created by the big bang bu by God!!

:nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

george galatis

Reaction score
:lol: they have nothing do to! they characterise "metal" - "rock" music as something "bad" - satan is bad :wallbash:

gimme a break...if the whole world believe in satanism, that means we are not gonna accept christians - or budism - or or o ro ro rorororororororor.....same shit here

they dont know about music

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
I don't have time to read the whole article right now. But I know most of the rumours about him and they are not true. The whole throwing dogs off of stage etc etc...Not true.

I read his biography and he is a very down to earth fascinating person (although yes, he is still a freak in the stageshow sense!). He did not rape anyone on stage. I don't think he actually had sex on stage either, though he did used to have naked dancers and act innapropriately.

I will say it outright that being a catholic you would probably still be disgusted by a lot of the things he has been involved in, but most of the very extreme stuff you hear is not true.

Sorry I don't have time to read the article and write a more detailed reply.

i used to hang out with the whole band in the early 90s. i SAW him give twiggy a blowjob on stage!

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
i used to hang out with the whole band in the early 90s. i SAW him give twiggy a blowjob on stage!

Haha yeah, I remember now that was in the book. I knew he did SOMETHING but couldn't remember what. Also, great post Necky :)

Esp Griffyn

Play more music
Reaction score
On the topic of Marilyn Manson, he is crazy in what he will do to further his career, but he is (was...?) a mastermind at generating buzz. I've read his biography too, and he has always come over as a smart guy. He's always had a problem with drugs though, it's a shame he has gone back to them.

He went totally mad with power for the Golden Age of Grotesque, firing his key song writers and producing utter shit as musical output. Antichrist superstar, Mechanical Animals and Holywood are great albums, but he has sucked after that. Even getting Twiggy back couldn't save the band, the latest album was dire too. It's sad, cause when I was just a young lad getting into metal some 10 years ago he seemed invincible. Holywood was flying off the shelves, everyone was wearing his t shirts when their slipknot shirts were in the wash, his videos were on tv all the time. How quickly things went wrong after that, I barely hear his name mentioned anymore.

Reaction score
I'm still a huge Manson fan, although I have to say his last 2 cds as a whole might not have been as strong as his previous ones, but they had some great songs. Putting Holes In Happiness was a killer ass song. Hope he gets around to working out his issues and releases another cd soon.

His main problem was, much like metallica, people wanted him to keep writing the same cd his whole career and he's always done what he wanted..whether it was wise or not. His work is pretty much about the bigger picture of all the cd's, not just and individual one and he's got a pretty broad enough range for anyone to find a song of his they like.

Having said that:

Zeromancer

Reaction score
I love how they barely mentions black metal bands that truly is antichristian (except for Dimmu and his tattoos that is :lol:), but rather have gone through rather harmless rock-lyrics and just concluded that "based on these lyrics, the band's satanical!"

ddtonfire

Reaction score
It's pretty funny that the guy goes after some prominent Christian artists, too. His hate is completely misdirected. He's not hating any perceived evil by the musicians, he's hating the musicians. What a sorry human being.

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
i havent liked manson or his music since smells like children came out. if you knew those guys personally you could see the change in him. oh and just so most of you know. his biography is mainly bullshit he wrote. almost everything he EVER did "crazy" was either really done by the original bass player gidget gein or was an idea he stole from gidget. manson was pretty much a normal "loser"type guy when he moved to florida and met gidget ;) he was a journalist for a shitty local music zene;)

Sephiroth952

Ibby Fanboy
Reaction score
Anyone know this guiys email address so that ai may thank him for one of the biggest laughs i've had in ahwhile.

Reaction score
Pathetic. I suppose they want to discourage anything that may lead to free thought and/or an open mind with which to question their dogma.

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
(Guitarist Jimmy Page of Zeppelin is a devout follower of Satanist, Aleister Crowley, who proclaimed himself as "The Beast 666." In 1971, guitarist Jimmy Page bought Crowley’s Boleskine House on the shore of Loch Ness where Crowley practiced his Hellish, Satanic sex-magick rituals, including human sacrifices.)
:lol: Let us spell Magic wrong forever and ever amen. Human Sacrifices? You absolute fuckwits.

Thread needs Deicide:

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evolution Hoax/evolution_the_big_hoax.htm

That makes me the angriest...I'm seriously fucking annoyed now.

BRB, Joining Deicide.

Ryan-ZenGtr-

Reaction score
You guys!

If you study the history of entertainment, it has always been used to spread luciferian thought. That is its sole purpose.

The Satanic creed is "Do as thou wilt" or post Nietze "God hood is expressed through excercising free will".

Hardly surprising or heretical stuff. The orthodox churches are opposed to this because they understand their postion as the pacifiers of mankind ensuring people breed and pay taxes... oh, and don't do as the French did...

If you need an expert, just ask people the significance of 1776. If they can give you a valid answer, discuss with them deep things.

The orthodox opinion is that children should be protected from these ideas until they are mature enough to be responsible only to themselves for the repercussions of them, the loss of innocence.

There are many people that claim to be party to acts of witchcraft, including record producers who invoked spirits into vinyl master disks before mass production so that dark spirits could enter the homes of the listeners. These people would tell you that is the SOLE PURPOSE for the music entertainment industry.

The concept is this: If a lyric is lodged in your subconscious memory, does effect you, perhaps for a lifetime?

Is this a dark spirit, jinn, curse or other entity, or is it neuro science expressed through behaviour and are they of equal value?

Music's sound can be manipulated for pyschoacoustic effects as well as other physiological effects (Tesla had a device that caused the collapse of buildings using sonicially induced resonance vibrations to level buildings and perhaps, to cause earthquakes in the 1920's). And, of course, the image and presentation of the "Artist" including the videos are huge oppurtunity to inflict maximum psychic potential on an audience, usually a very specific group of people.

By psychic, I simply mean a psychological effect. You must've noticed, right?

Anyway, on Manson...

As we all know his name invokes two of the most infamous serial killers of recent years,both of these killers were luciferian cult leaders spreading the ideals of satanism and were encouraged by other sources.

Manson frequently quotes his friendship with Anton LeVey, of the Church of satan, author on the mystic and esoteric and student of Aleister Crowley. All these people have links to Freemasonry and the Illuminati.

I interprete his role as a false prophet, tempting the young into premature sexuality so that the progression of their lives are halted by sexual obsession, disease and unplanned pregnancy. Also, it is to implant programming such as self harm and mutiliation, self loathing, discontent with life, vampiric fantasies and possession. Really.

As a person, he's just a genuine, generous fun loving party guy who has become obsessed with forbidden knowledge. It being forbidden because it $%^ you up... He's probably a great guy to have a beer with and I liked what he said about the Columbine massacre (another Psy Op to damage the American/Global psyche and to prepare for national civilian disarmament); when asked what he would say to the families, prejudicial in that the interviewer expected/expressed him to accept some level of personal responsibility, he calmly replied without guile or forethought... " ... I would simply listen..."

The final part is that the trouble for this stuff (mystic tradition) is that you accept your own responsibility for dabbling with this stuff. If you fail to realise you are becoming involved with something sinister, there is no shield for the ignorant. Hence, Church warnings against Manson and the like are justified.

Priceless publicity though, and that's what sells albums. I sure Manson even uses charities that support victims of clergy abuse as a tax break.

Remember the devil is in the music, Christ (Emmanuel) is in the lyrics.

I put this out as a balanced warning, to the best of my ability, regarding the industry in general and this specific example.

Ryan-ZenGtr-

Reaction score
After watching the Ackercocke interview (tragic by the way), let me say this:
Where you find Elitism, you find satan.

If you think about secret societies and society in general with this in my mind, prepare yourself for the reaction.

Murmel

Reaction score
I really think their argument is extremely invalid. Religion is definitely not better than rock music. Christianiry alone is responsible for the deaths of millions.

clouds

Reaction score
Ahahahahahaha.

Anyone read the bit about the plants? :D

')