Goth music will destroy your child...

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
"As a child, Marilyn would play near the butcher's shop which was across the street from his parent's home. He once found an aborted baby in a coffee can behind the building."

:lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dragonfly

Reaction score
Sorry, but this is all just retarded,, I know a lot of christian people (I'm raised in a christian way aswell) and they agree that this is just a bullshit interpretation of what is written in the bible.

Because of that, I think I'm allowed to laugh a lot at this.
So, if you guys want more to laugh at, here's another extremist site that reviews all the news in an extremist way:

ChristWire
They mentioned stuff like Linsday Lohan being a lesbian vampire and should burn in hell, Obama being an alien that is mindcontrolling people and of course: rock music belonging to the devil... oh and if you didn't know, Japan is the source of all evil! :rolleyes:

If you want an example to laugh at:
Mother Plays Rock Band Naked | ChristWire
:lol:

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Man, I knew I never should've listened to Swans.

Curse you Michael Gira! CURSE YOU!

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
damn you bauhaus and your song about a dead actor, damn you straight to helllllll

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
It's true, letting your child listen to Satan's music will fuck your child up.

Goths are know for loving same sex fornication, Hitler and everything else that is considered unholy.

At no point are we willing to wonder if it's actually a backlash against the bigoted nonsense that goes on in Western religious culture and the way it dominates politics and other places where it has absolutely no good reason to be.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
Just read the second article.

Goth is a degenerate form of subculture, that brings with it hate, loneliness, heartache, and woe. It is sin-centered music (if you dare call it music). If you are a parent, please steer your teens away from this perverted culture of death and hatred...

...If you are into Goth yourself, then I ask you as a friend to come to the Lord Jesus Christ, who is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother. You don't need to identify with the Devil's crowd anymore. Goth represents everything that is evil and unholy. Aren't you tired of running from God?

Fucking ridiculous. Typical bigoted Christian nonsense. This type of shit does my head in.

Zehailiu

Reaction score
"there comes a time for a lot of people to either choose medication or religion, apparently most chose religion."

rectifryer

Banned
Reaction score
This is nothing more than a pathetic witch hunt. Christian Religion is an elitist system in general.

Music has been around longer than judao religions anyways. That pretty much negates any concept that it was retroactively spreading the antagonist of any religion that followed it.

This is all so epicly retarded.

Brendan G

What is this then?
Reaction score
If goth music destroys children (A.K.A. will drive them from being Christian fundamentalists) if I ever have children, they will be exposed to goth music in the fucking womb! :lol:

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
If I ever have children I'm going to raise them on death and black metal, introduce them to Aeon and Dark Funeral :metal:

jeremyb

Reaction score
The fundamentalists hate things like Harry Potter as well, they're the only ones who are allowed works of fiction with magic and witchcraft in them LOL.

LUCKY7

ɹǝʇlǝʞs ɹǝʇlǝɥ
Reaction score
All music is based on Black Magick.

attachment.php

Attachments

• music_clock_12.gif
    music_clock_12.gif
    24.6 KB · Views: 152

Latest posts

')