Goth music will destroy your child...

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
This actually disgusted me a bit and I've been a christian for probably 15 years now:

Rock Music: The Devil's Advocate

If you look at the last part of it, they quote like 1 word from 3 different passages to spell out their hidden agenda. Wait, isn't that what they're 'rebuking'?
Hypocrisy for the win!

Seriously, they spend so much time worrying about the devil and 'satan's music' that they tend to lose focus on what should matter more to them.......building their own personal relationship with God.:wavey:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Antimatter

Reaction score
All music is based on Black Magick.

attachment.php

Look at the top of the pentagram, that's Ab.
Periphery plays in Ab, so they must be satanist! :O
Oh the horror, I'm gonna have to snap my CD in half and burn the casing!

LUCKY7

ɹǝʇlǝʞs ɹǝʇlǝɥ
Reaction score
Ringo Starr...

16166d1280578905-goth-music-will-destroy-your-child-music_clock_12.gif

Crowley: "Love is the Law."
Beatles: "All you need is love."

d5dc224128a009cc6072c010.L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

1239808828-image_beatles_butcher_album_cover.jpg

silly-love-songs-paul-mccartney-wings.jpg

teqnick

The only person that liked the new Faceless album
Reaction score
This actually disgusted me a bit and I've been a christian for probably 15 years now:

If you look at the last part of it, they quote like 1 word from 3 different passages to spell out their hidden agenda. Wait, isn't that what they're 'rebuking'?
Hypocrisy for the win!

:hbang:

YouTube - HYPOCRISY - Weed Out The Weak

But really, these people are ridiculous. It makes me want to strap them to chairs and have death metal force fed to them. They will cry, and maybe even explode.

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score

Hypocrisy for the win!

Seriously, they spend so much time worrying about the devil and 'satan's music' that they tend to lose focus on what should matter more to them.......building their own personal relationship with God.:wavey:

Fuck me, that site is so right!! I mean shit, they've clearly proved beyond all doubt with their 20 or so songs out of >1,000,000 rock songs that it's all the work of the devil!

*Demoniac goes to burn his music.

:wallbash: Stupidity on this level makes me angry.

Demiurge

Reaction score
Ultimately, these bible bashers are just looking out for their own self interests... not sayin' they're not fucktarded and stooping to embarrassing glibness and deep intellectual dishonestly.

I mean, I'm a music-centered person. I came from a Christian fundamentalist upbringing. Gotta say, my pursuit and interest in secular music was a significant thing in terms of breaking away from the fundamentalist culture and mindset.

wlfers

Reaction score
wtf??? anyone read the 2001 entry about the wtc?

btw on the part dealing with the "experiment" with playing plants heavy rock music and "religious" classical seems kinda off, it reminded me of a mythbusters experiment - except in the mythbusters test the plants that grew the best were the ones listening to metal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhsbM9LxPAk

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
wtf??? anyone read the 2001 entry about the wtc?

btw on the part dealing with the "experiment" with playing plants heavy rock music and "religious" classical seems kinda off, it reminded me of a mythbusters experiment - except in the mythbusters test the plants that grew the best were the ones listening to metal.

That experiment is one of the coolest things I've seen in a long time. Just imagine what could be achieved if every farm in America started blasting some thrash/death metal across their entire fields. Food shortages? Not anymore me thinks.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score

Hypocrisy for the win!

Who is this Trey Azagthoh they speak of?

LUCKY7

ɹǝʇlǝʞs ɹǝʇlǝɥ
Reaction score
love-beatles.jpg

jorge-lizama-cybermedios-beatles-laser-show-love-code.gif

obladi oblada

obladi = diablo

diablo = devil

oblada = la boda

la boda = the wedding

obladi oblada = the devil's wedding

Herb Dorklift

Reaction score
The thing I don't understand is, why aren't Christians also bashing Islam, Judaism ad Buddhism?

Satanism is just another religion, so why not bash the others too?

Bloody idiots.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Agreed, when i was younger I was more extreme in my anti religion stance but now I just think whatever makes you happy so be it

Most bands just use satan as a metaphor anyway...

I love how the sample of the band is the most evil part of the song and they cut out just as the clean vocals start lol

2:30
Look at the comment on the bottom of the screen. :lol:

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Who is this Trey Azagthoh they speak of?

If this is anything other than sarcasm, you may have to be excused from the remainder of this thread and sit at the kids table.:squint:

:)lol: just kidding. There's countless bands where I have no idea what the names of the band members are, but still love 'em anyways. Trey plays for Morbid Angel if this was a serious question.)

LUCKY7

ɹǝʇlǝʞs ɹǝʇlǝɥ
Reaction score
AppleRecordsIndexVinylLogo.jpg

attachment.php

apple_computer-01.jpg

Attachments

• pentagram apple.jpg
    pentagram apple.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 94

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
If this is anything other than sarcasm, you may have to be excused from the remainder of this thread and sit at the kids table.:squint:

:)lol: just kidding. There's countless bands where I have no idea what the names of the band members are, but still love 'em anyways. Trey plays for Morbid Angel if this was a serious question.)

It was most definitely sarcasm. I don't think I'd forget who one of favorite guitarists is. if I didn't know, I would ask for a perma ban. :lol:

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
It was most definitely sarcasm. I don't think I'd forget who one of favorite guitarists is. if I didn't know, I would ask for a perma ban. :lol:

I thought so, but the interwebz does not convey sarcasm well. :lol:

And I guess I should get back on topic so....

ALL TEH FUNAMENTALIZTZ MUST DIEZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool:

')