Goth music will destroy your child...

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
What's up with the beatles spam? Do you hate them?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LUCKY7

ɹǝʇlǝʞs ɹǝʇlǝɥ
Reaction score
Just bored. I'll go play my guitar now.

help.jpg

sog710.jpg

777timesgod

Officially the unofficial Forum Censor
Reaction score
The thing I don't understand is, why aren't Christians also bashing Islam, Judaism ad Buddhism?

Satanism is just another religion, so why not bash the others too?

Bloody idiots.

Satanism, if you consider it to be a valid religion, doesnt have powerful lobbies operating in the most powerful countries like the rest you mentioned nor does any country have satanism as its main religion so it gets the short end. People can bash satanism without some politically correct ass accusing them as bigots or nazi etc etc and that is priceless for Christians. They can for once attack something without getting hell for it, their idea of a holiday.:agreed:

Couldnt care less myself about religions that have nothing to do with my culture. Satanism included.:yesway:

LUCKY7

ɹǝʇlǝʞs ɹǝʇlǝɥ
Reaction score
“You must have the devil in you to succeed in any of the arts” - Voltaire (French Philosopher)

liverpool_sound_collage.jpg

cwhitey2

BlackendCrust Metal™
Reaction score
the only reason i play metal is because i need to spread the word of satan...i thought thats why everyone plays metal and 'goth'?

:lol:

LUCKY7

ɹǝʇlǝʞs ɹǝʇlǝɥ
Reaction score
Terry Melcher was Doris Day's son, and he owned the house where the Tate murders took place. He was a record producer with ties to Manson, McCartney, and the Beach boys. The Beatles stayed at his house, and he then rented it to Roman Polanski. Terry Melchers girlfriend was Candice Bergman, spokesmodel for a perfume called..."Charlie".

')