GOTM February 2008 - Hexer's Custom Ran V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown Doodl3.2

look at each other..
Reaction score
How well does the guitar balance? I wanna get a 7 string Annihilator type guitar from Ran and I'm wondering if the neck dives a lot...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Hexer

Contributor
Reaction score
well my guitar is different from RANs "Invader" shape, its bigger, too but it also has a larger headstock and slightly longer scale of course so dunno how well it compares in that.
can only tell you that mine is perfectly balanced. it has no neck-dive at all

Alien DNA

Fedex must die!!!!!
Reaction score
Oh my fucking god... that is the most metal guitar ive ever seen...bar none. :hbang: Im so in love with it... truely...im speechless!! :metal:
Congrats with the win...well deserved IMHO:bowdown:

Satan is going to get you not for your bad deeds.....but your guitar!!!

Reaction score
you earn 7 stars in my book my friend!!! this axe is made by a reputable company with a twist on a modern axe frame. Bernie rico better watch his back !!!

Chaeot

Reaction score
what a gorgeous guitar.
im green with envy =(
it looks computer generated in the pics! ur a lucky soab =p

Hexer

Contributor
Reaction score
muhahahaaaaa:evil:

thanks a lot! dunno if the pics are a little photoshopped or not, but it DOES look great in reality!

actually I think it looks better in real than on the pics in the gallery... I thought the ones they sent me looked better (than the ones in the gallery)

thesimo

Reaction score
they are heavily photoshopped, but a lot of it is just applying a dark background and tweaking the contrast etc. (i know because i ordered a ran custom last month and got to see some photos without the photoshopping)

aethyria

Reaction score
Man that is a great looking guitar and it looks like it has a Crowley symbol for the inlay.

theshred201

Reaction score
^They weren't back during the time of this guitar i don't think, seeing as this one is from February 2008, so this is almost a year old. There are still custom pickups now though.

Cancer

Gazzmask
Reaction score
^They weren't back during the time of this guitar i don't think, seeing as this one is from February 2008, so this is almost a year old. There are still custom pickups now though.

Duh, I just looked at the dates, I am a moron.....:scratch::mad::noplease:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')