Gotoh Locking Tuners for LTD MH1000 Evertune

Black104

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hi,
I would like to switch out the stock tuners for locking tuners on my LTD MH1000 ET. I would like to get some Gotoh locking tuners just not sure about the ones to get. I would like a direct swap out If possible - don't want to have to do any modifications to the guitar like have to drill holes or anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bearitone

Reaction score
Hi,
I would like to switch out the stock tuners for locking tuners on my LTD MH1000 ET. I would like to get some Gotoh locking tuners just not sure about the ones to get. I would like a direct swap out If possible - don't want to have to do any modifications to the guitar like have to drill holes or anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks!

Not to be a buzz-kill but, I would contact them directly and let them know what guitar you have. Send them pictures too. They should be able to get you squared away better than any of us here.

park0496

Reaction score
What’s already on there; Grovers? For Gotohs, I think you will have to drill new pilot holes.

Last edited: