GPDUSA is new to Sevenstring.org

GPDUSA

Reaction score
GPDUSA®, home of GuitarPartsDepot, BassPartsDepot & DrumPartsDepot, is a great resource for the pros who want quality along with value. We carry a great assortment of top quality guitar, bass and drum parts. We sell these quality brands - Bigsby®, Blackstar®, EMG Pickups®, ESP® & ESP/LTD® Guitar Parts, Fender® Guitar Parts, Full Contact Hardware, Gibraltar, Gibson® Guitar Parts, Graph Tech®, Grover®, Gotoh®, Hipshot, KTS, Pro-Mark, Seymour Duncan®, Floyd Rose®, Vater, Vic Firth and much more.

We also sell PM and Golden Dragon tubes, the finest Guitar and Hi-Fi tubes available.

We're happy to be here!

Attachments

• GPD_Jem_plat.png
    GPD_Jem_plat.png
    23.1 KB · Views: 24

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
:welcome:

I've bought some stuff off you guys before, solid pricing, and fast shipping. :agreed:

rockerjeff

Reaction score
I've ordered stuff from GPD before, too. Prices were always low, shipping was always fast, and customer service was responsive.

GPDUSA

Reaction score
Thanks guys, great to hear we've made so many customers happy. Adding new products every week so check the site often, and you can always call me if you have any questions.

Jared
GPDUSA
818-735-7944

seven_stringer

Reaction score
I also have had great service from GPDUSA. I know it would be a pain for them but it would be cool if there were a catagory on their website for seven string guitar parts for quick access to what's available to the seven stringers of the world.

GPDUSA

Reaction score
I also have had great service from GPDUSA. I know it would be a pain for them but it would be cool if there were a catagory on their website for seven string guitar parts for quick access to what's available to the seven stringers of the world.

There will be now thanks to you seven-stringer, great idea.. I will let everyone know when it's up!

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
I've also had good experiences with GuitarpatsDepot.com :yesway:
actually waiting on an order right now. :agreed:

')